Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

4.5

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

arghh..it deleted my review by accident..hate this new laptop! So, I got this yesterday and I just put it on about an hour and a half ago. I only put it on my legs right after I shaved my legs and took a shower. It gave them a gorgeous shimmering bronze color. Then, about an hour ago, my legs broke out in itchy red and white bumps that burned! I don't know if I'm allergic or if it is because I had just shaved and did not put lotion on first. I hate to give up on this already because it really is beautiful (before the itchiness) so I will try again tomorrow (after lotion!) and update my review so maybe this won't happen to anyone else.
UPDATE: So, I tried it again these past two nights after I showered and all was good. I applied lotion after I showered and waited as long as I could (1-3 hours) and then put the Royal Oil on my legs. I didn't break out in itchy bumps this time. I got a beautiful bronze glow that has gradually tanned my legs over the last two days. It smells SO good! I would definitely recommend this with the exception of DO NOT apply to broken skin or freshly shaved skin without a barrier (lotion).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This oil gives a great bronzy shade to my skin, just like my natural tan but with a nice shimmer/sheen. The smell is wonderful, and not "fake" smelling; I'm sensitive to many (if not most) fragrances, but this one doesn't bother me. It's also a little bit moisturizing (my skin is dry). On the down-side, I paid $44 CDN @ Sephora, which is pretty expensive. The biggest CON is that it's messy!! I can't think of any way around this, but I'm still giving it a 5 because the PROS outweigh the CONS. I used this on a vacation to the Virgin Islands and it was perfect for that purpose. However, it will leak and make a big mess in luggage - so take a small container of it in a ziploc bag. A little goes a long way. I hope the smell doesn't turn on this, because this bottle will last me a long time.