Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

4.5

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

This provides a nice glow to the skin and is build-able. It doesn't look like tanner. It gives skin a sheen which makes it look healthy and moisturized but not glittery. The smell is a light coconut smell which fades. I use this oil on my neck at the end of the winter-early spring when my lightest foundation is darker than my skin, but I don't want to go lighter because I'll look washed out. I also use this when the weather suddenly turns warm and I have to show bare skin. This oil looks much nicer than self-tanner which to me often looks flat unless your skin is in good condition (moisturized). I find it easy to get even application with this oil by first putting some on my hands, rubbing them together then I smooth it on my skin. If you apply too much it can crease and it does transfer a bit because it has a mineral oil base. I wouldn't wear with white clothes. (One lippie off for the fact that it transfers, and one off for packaging because a pump would be better)

on 3/30/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Just bought this a few days ago.. I am pretty fortunate These days so paying 40$ wasn't a problem but might be pricey for others. I tried it on my dry skin and it left it moisturized and feeling good. It feels pretty light over my skin as well, i think it's that it's coconut oil. The bronze color it gave me was beautiful. I used it all over my body and it gave me a perfect tan. It didn't rub off on any of my clothes either! I love this product and can't wait for it to get warmer out so I can show off my skin while using it. The smell is great also. And before applied it looks really shimmery but after putting it on it gives me the perfect amount of shine. Not too much but just enough to make me glow. A little goes a long way but if I run out of this product before I stop using it I will totally repurchase. Loooove it! <3