Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

4.3

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

This provides a nice glow to the skin and is build-able. It doesn't look like tanner. It gives skin a sheen which makes it look healthy and moisturized but not glittery. The smell is a light coconut smell which fades. I use this oil on my neck at the end of the winter-early spring when my lightest foundation is darker than my skin, but I don't want to go lighter because I'll look washed out. I also use this when the weather suddenly turns warm and I have to show bare skin. This oil looks much nicer than self-tanner which to me often looks flat unless your skin is in good condition (moisturized). I find it easy to get even application with this oil by first putting some on my hands, rubbing them together then I smooth it on my skin. If you apply too much it can crease and it does transfer a bit because it has a mineral oil base. I wouldn't wear with white clothes. (One lippie off for the fact that it transfers, and one off for packaging because a pump would be better)

on 11/9/2015 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've had this ages, I was just too lazy to review. I purchased my first bottle of this around 2 years ago, it was bloody expensive but I'm a beauty junkie and just couldn't help myself. After a long expensive love affair with Scott Barnes's body bling, I can honestly say this stuff is far superior. I loved that 'glow' effect the body bling gave, but the smell was the worst melted plastic grossness my poor nostrils had to put up with every time I wanted to look glam... Also, not an awesome smell considering you'd be using it when wanting to feel sexy not smell like a barbecued barbie. Anyway, this stuff, awesome. Better toned bronze glow than the scott Barnes, easier to blend as doesn't instantly dry upon looking at it, smells nice, yet doesn't clash with perfume. Two minor drawbacks, does sometimes transfer, this may be due to how much I apply, but I would avoid wearing this with anything light coloured. The price is not great, but I've purchase three bottles of this so far, and each one has lasted around a year, so it's not too bad overall, I'm just whinging.

arghh..it deleted my review by accident..hate this new laptop! So, I got this yesterday and I just put it on about an hour and a half ago. I only put it on my legs right after I shaved my legs and took a shower. It gave them a gorgeous shimmering bronze color. Then, about an hour ago, my legs broke out in itchy red and white bumps that burned! I don't know if I'm allergic or if it is because I had just shaved and did not put lotion on first. I hate to give up on this already because it really is beautiful (before the itchiness) so I will try again tomorrow (after lotion!) and update my review so maybe this won't happen to anyone else.
UPDATE: So, I tried it again these past two nights after I showered and all was good. I applied lotion after I showered and waited as long as I could (1-3 hours) and then put the Royal Oil on my legs. I didn't break out in itchy bumps this time. I got a beautiful bronze glow that has gradually tanned my legs over the last two days. It smells SO good! I would definitely recommend this with the exception of DO NOT apply to broken skin or freshly shaved skin without a barrier (lotion).