Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by age: 30-35
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/9/2015 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've had this ages, I was just too lazy to review. I purchased my first bottle of this around 2 years ago, it was bloody expensive but I'm a beauty junkie and just couldn't help myself. After a long expensive love affair with Scott Barnes's body bling, I can honestly say this stuff is far superior. I loved that 'glow' effect the body bling gave, but the smell was the worst melted plastic grossness my poor nostrils had to put up with every time I wanted to look glam... Also, not an awesome smell considering you'd be using it when wanting to feel sexy not smell like a barbecued barbie. Anyway, this stuff, awesome. Better toned bronze glow than the scott Barnes, easier to blend as doesn't instantly dry upon looking at it, smells nice, yet doesn't clash with perfume. Two minor drawbacks, does sometimes transfer, this may be due to how much I apply, but I would avoid wearing this with anything light coloured. The price is not great, but I've purchase three bottles of this so far, and each one has lasted around a year, so it's not too bad overall, I'm just whinging.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This oil gives a great bronzy shade to my skin, just like my natural tan but with a nice shimmer/sheen. The smell is wonderful, and not "fake" smelling; I'm sensitive to many (if not most) fragrances, but this one doesn't bother me. It's also a little bit moisturizing (my skin is dry). On the down-side, I paid $44 CDN @ Sephora, which is pretty expensive. The biggest CON is that it's messy!! I can't think of any way around this, but I'm still giving it a 5 because the PROS outweigh the CONS. I used this on a vacation to the Virgin Islands and it was perfect for that purpose. However, it will leak and make a big mess in luggage - so take a small container of it in a ziploc bag. A little goes a long way. I hope the smell doesn't turn on this, because this bottle will last me a long time.