Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

4.3

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

This provides a nice glow to the skin and is build-able. It doesn't look like tanner. It gives skin a sheen which makes it look healthy and moisturized but not glittery. The smell is a light coconut smell which fades. I use this oil on my neck at the end of the winter-early spring when my lightest foundation is darker than my skin, but I don't want to go lighter because I'll look washed out. I also use this when the weather suddenly turns warm and I have to show bare skin. This oil looks much nicer than self-tanner which to me often looks flat unless your skin is in good condition (moisturized). I find it easy to get even application with this oil by first putting some on my hands, rubbing them together then I smooth it on my skin. If you apply too much it can crease and it does transfer a bit because it has a mineral oil base. I wouldn't wear with white clothes. (One lippie off for the fact that it transfers, and one off for packaging because a pump would be better)

on 11/26/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Mix this with a bit of my foundation and it works wonders for dry skin. I always receive compliments when I wear this bronzer.

arghh..it deleted my review by accident..hate this new laptop! So, I got this yesterday and I just put it on about an hour and a half ago. I only put it on my legs right after I shaved my legs and took a shower. It gave them a gorgeous shimmering bronze color. Then, about an hour ago, my legs broke out in itchy red and white bumps that burned! I don't know if I'm allergic or if it is because I had just shaved and did not put lotion on first. I hate to give up on this already because it really is beautiful (before the itchiness) so I will try again tomorrow (after lotion!) and update my review so maybe this won't happen to anyone else.
UPDATE: So, I tried it again these past two nights after I showered and all was good. I applied lotion after I showered and waited as long as I could (1-3 hours) and then put the Royal Oil on my legs. I didn't break out in itchy bumps this time. I got a beautiful bronze glow that has gradually tanned my legs over the last two days. It smells SO good! I would definitely recommend this with the exception of DO NOT apply to broken skin or freshly shaved skin without a barrier (lotion).