Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

1 review

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/30/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Just bought this a few days ago.. I am pretty fortunate These days so paying 40$ wasn't a problem but might be pricey for others. I tried it on my dry skin and it left it moisturized and feeling good. It feels pretty light over my skin as well, i think it's that it's coconut oil. The bronze color it gave me was beautiful. I used it all over my body and it gave me a perfect tan. It didn't rub off on any of my clothes either! I love this product and can't wait for it to get warmer out so I can show off my skin while using it. The smell is great also. And before applied it looks really shimmery but after putting it on it gives me the perfect amount of shine. Not too much but just enough to make me glow. A little goes a long way but if I run out of this product before I stop using it I will totally repurchase. Loooove it! <3