Sisley Sisleya Global Firming Serum 30ml

No Image

2.3

on 3/30/2018 7:58:00 AM

I am sorry to say but this product was not worth the money. I invested in this because it claimed to have many anti ageing benefits.

It was pleasant to use. It has a nice light texture and absorbs into the skin quickly. I noticed while using it, there was an improvement in my skin texture and tone. However I did not notice any firming properties. I also did not see any lasting results.

The packaging was cheap in my opinion. The cap broke almost immediately cause the pump to dry out after every use.

I used the entire bottle but will not purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'd like to plunge into a bathtub of this!

Sisley is a high-end, very expensive brand. This serum costs 289. The SA raved about it, said it was flying off the shelves. Well, I bought it and I was sold a pup. I used it religiously, morning and night until finished. It had no visible effect whatsoever. It did not firm, reduce wrinkles, or improve skintone or radiance. I had bought it mainly for it's reputed firming benefits, which are non-existent. Don't waste your money on this. I have no idea how Sisley can make such claims for this product and get away with it. I would give this a zero rating if I could.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image