Live Clean Nourishing Night Cream

Live Clean Nourishing Night Cream

3.5

on 6/3/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first night cream I have ever purchased and I absolutely love it. The scent is lovely, the cream absorbs quickly enough and my skin feels fabulously soft and smooth the next morning. I don't have dry skin issues though, if anything, I have combination skin that still breaks out, even now in my thirties. Thankfully, this cream does not make me break out at all; in fact, I find with regular use I have less skin issues since it most likely renders my skin more balanced.

on 6/1/2016 11:28:00 PM

It's a shame that this product is rarely mentioned.

I find this night cream to be sufficiently moisturizing. It's not greasy; it absorbs quickly into my skin; and I do notice that my eye bags have gotten lighter over time with continued use (the product doubles as an eye cream for me). My face is also significantly smoother and softer. And perhaps even better, I don't break out.

I'm not sure if this is a holy grail item, hence the four lippies, but I plan to use this for a while. It's worth a try!

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/24/2014 10:16:00 PM

Unlike the other reviewer, I think that the scent is almost the best part. This is a nice face cream that isn't greasy and doesn't make me break out, but in my opinion, and I don't have particularly dry skin, it isn't moisturizing enough for a night cream. I use it during the day.

on 5/21/2013 4:37:00 PM

I like this moisturizer, and it feels good on my skin. I will use up the rest of the jar I have, but I will not repurchase because the scent, to me, smells like junior high janitorial products. If they changed the scent or made it unscented I would buy it again.