Live Clean Nourishing Night Cream

Live Clean Nourishing Night Cream

3.8

I really love this cream. My skin is really sensitive & I use benzoyl peroxide morning & night to help with my acne, but BP is super harsh and really dries my skin out. Using this at night just makes my skin SO much better; it gets rid of all dryness & irritation, & I wake up with soft, even skin. A little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot, & I also find that just gently "smearing" it across my face works better for me than rubbing it in harshly.

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging; it would definitely be better in some type of bottle or tube opposed to a jar.

on 6/3/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first night cream I have ever purchased and I absolutely love it. The scent is lovely, the cream absorbs quickly enough and my skin feels fabulously soft and smooth the next morning. I don't have dry skin issues though, if anything, I have combination skin that still breaks out, even now in my thirties. Thankfully, this cream does not make me break out at all; in fact, I find with regular use I have less skin issues since it most likely renders my skin more balanced.

on 5/21/2013 4:37:00 PM

I like this moisturizer, and it feels good on my skin. I will use up the rest of the jar I have, but I will not repurchase because the scent, to me, smells like junior high janitorial products. If they changed the scent or made it unscented I would buy it again.

on 2/24/2014 10:16:00 PM

Unlike the other reviewer, I think that the scent is almost the best part. This is a nice face cream that isn't greasy and doesn't make me break out, but in my opinion, and I don't have particularly dry skin, it isn't moisturizing enough for a night cream. I use it during the day.

on 6/1/2016 11:28:00 PM

It's a shame that this product is rarely mentioned.

I find this night cream to be sufficiently moisturizing. It's not greasy; it absorbs quickly into my skin; and I do notice that my eye bags have gotten lighter over time with continued use (the product doubles as an eye cream for me). My face is also significantly smoother and softer. And perhaps even better, I don't break out.

I'm not sure if this is a holy grail item, hence the four lippies, but I plan to use this for a while. It's worth a try!