Catrice Sun Glow Matt bronzing powder - Medium

Catrice Sun Glow Matt bronzing powder - Medium

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very powdery and difficult to blend. This bronzer is very red for my skin tone. Not pigmented at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this last year trying to find a good drugstore bronzer. Me having very oily skin i usually go towards matte products. The pigmentation was great and the product blended very well. Its very orange for my liking but its a bronzer not a conturing powder. The packaging is bad quality and after 2 months of using it, the bronzer broke into many pieces. I tried fixing it with alcohol but the formula changed:(( so i give this product a 3😌

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love it,it's a nice bronzer,good value for money.I've used more expensive ones and to me this feels and looks the same.I would recommend to give it a try if you're looking for cheap and good drugstore bronzer.

on 5/16/2015 7:56:00 AM

Redo a new review for this as i use a natural animal hair blush brush and it pick up color way better than using synthetic brushes...i find i had quite a hard time picking up color using synthetic brushes even though they dried faster and i need to use quite a lot of product for it to show every time after washing, maybe it is clean or what but it's not a big problem after second usage, pretty weird. This has never happen for natural animal hair makeup brushes though. So i up two lippies, i deduct the other two for average staying power and it is still quite orangey on me. If using the animal hair blush brush it should last me for quite sometimes, won't repurchase though as i don't really like this item.

on 1/10/2015 7:44:00 AM

I like Catrice bronzing powder because it is matt and applies and blends very easily on top of a loose setting powder. For a drugstore brand this performs as well as some of the more expensive bronzers out there. I`ve been using it for a year now and barely made a dent in it.

on 5/19/2014 11:32:00 AM

I like catrice products in general but not this . The powder is somehow very hard , hence it is hard to pick up the powder evenly on a brush .

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Another great drugstore brand available in europe.
Lovely consistency bronzing powder for medium coloured skin, great colour payoff & staying power.
I love Catrices clear containers/packaging, makes looking for colours so much easier.
Excellent buy!