Chanel Rouge Allure - Fantasque

No Image

4.5

on 3/31/2013 12:48:00 PM

GET IT! This is my fav lipstick of all time and i am so sad to hear that it is only a limited edition to the collection, WHY WHY WHY?! On my next shopping trip i will be sure to stock up on more so that i will never be with out! I like to wear this Lipstick with Bobbi Browns 'Pastel' lip glass as i feel like it just makes the lipstick look even better. I couldnt recommend this any more JUST GET IT!

on 3/29/2013 9:41:00 AM

What is with these beige pinks pulling blue on me?! Very odd. No matter though because this is a very pretty wearable shade- even if it wasn't exactly what I was seeking.

In the bullet Fantasque is a medium-pale beige pink, which doesn't sound very exciting at all but applied to the lips it takes on an "expensive" looking pinky nude shade that has a just a touch of je ne sais quoi that prevents it from being ordinary. It also has a smidgen of blues on my deeply pigmented lips- I think this is owning to the microshimmer which seems to have a slightly cooler tone mixed in with the gold. The shimmer is very fine, not gritty and not obvious in case that is something you are worried about, I actually didn't even notice that it had any shimmery qualities until I got it home and really looked at it closely.

The formula is like that of the other Rouge Allures, scent the same etc... I find it ever so slightly drying but it is nothing that a little bit of balm won't surmount.

All in all I am very happy with it and can see this shade working well with a lot of different colourings.

Popular Lipsticks