Tressa Watercolors Shampoo in Molten Bronze

Tressa Watercolors Shampoo in Molten Bronze

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My wonderful hairdresser gave me a bottle of this colour depositing shampoo when he did my bayalage a couple of months ago. I had the bayalage done originally last year and I let it grow out and I wanted it re-done for the spring/summer and it's now about a level lighter than before.

The Molten Bronze looks red/orange when I squeeze it from the bottle and the end result for me is that my bayalage looks brighter without looking 'tacky'.
Initially I used it just once a week after I had gotten the bayalage but now I'm using about 2-3 times a week as the colour has faded over time. I leave it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing and I condition well as I find these shampoos can dry my hair a bit.

I'm not sure what the full retail price is as my hairdresser usually sells me a bottle for $10 but it's worth the full price to preserve hair colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have naturally auburn hair that started going grey around my 30th bday.

My stylist uses Framesi color glaze on my hair since it's only about 10% grey... trying to avoid the damage of real dye. Red hair is a pain to maintain but I use this after about 3-4 week mark in conjunction w Aveda Madder Root Conditioner... and it does a great job of disguising the greys peeking through.

I'd leave it on for 3 minutes or so. Also, I have dry coarse hair so I only wash my hair every 3-4 days so maybe that's why it helps? Not sure if it's an everyday shampoo for you oily hair girls.

Popular Shampoos