REVLON Girly 260

Girly 260Girly 260

1 review

on 3/24/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I picked this polish to where now as we are heading towards Easter and I thought it looked very Easter like. This is a very happy color and the name Girly is very accurate.

This is a glitter polish in a milky Barbie pink base with lots of round shaped glitter in pink, blue, and purple. The texture is somewhat jelly like and the consistency is a bit runny so be sure to wipe your brush well before application. Despite the vast amount of glitter it spreads out pretty evenly upon application and doesn't clump up. Unlike some glitter polishes you get a good amount of glitter in every brush full. You don't have to work for it as you do with some.

The first coat is very sheer. The second coat offers a bit more coverage but it still isn't opaque at that point. I added a third coat and there are still some sheer spots on the tips and a bit of VNL. That is why I deducted a lippie from the overall rating. This would make a very nice glitter topper over another polish but I am rating this as a stand alone polish.

You will probably need two coats of top coat as with only one your nail surface is a bit gritty due to all of the glitter.

This comes in the standard Revlon polish bottle with their standard brush. Nothing about the packaging is unique, but it works well.

I can't speak to dry time as I used SH Insta-Dri top coat and Girly dried like all the other polishes I use this product with.

Revlon generally makes high quality polishes at reasonable prices. They also have a decent selection of colors and some very unique polishes. I paid around $400 for this bottle on sale and it was well worth the price. I would definitely repurchase even at full price.

I will update on the wear in a few days.

UPDATE: I got 4 days of wear without any chipping with this polish. That seems to be pretty standard wear for my polishes though since this is a glitter I was hoping for a couple more days. Despite being glitter it removed fairly easily.

Popular Polishes