Revlon Girly 260

Girly 260Girly 260

4.3

on 8/1/2014 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I didn't think I'd like this very much but I needed two colors for the coupon so I picked this one. I needed 3 coats for the full effect so I had to knock one lippie off, but I love all the purply texture. Several types of purple glitter in a milky lilac base. Nice.

on 6/3/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Girly is a pale pink nail polish,with pale pink,blue-purple,fushia-magenta glitters. It contains also micro holographic glitters! You need a couple coats to make it opaque. With a top coat it brings out the shine of this glitter nail polish! Love it!

on 3/27/2013 4:05:00 PM

Really love this color. I wear over a base but can be worn alone.

on 3/25/2013 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely multi-glitter polish that looks great in two to three coats. I think that the dark blue glitter is a little too dark and would have preferred that it be lighter, but it is still beautiful. Even though Girly is part of the permanent collection, I doubt that this unusual polish will be kept and suggest that people try it sooner rather than later.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this polish! It lives up to its name..its super Girly. Can be worn alone or on top of a polish. Purchase u wont regret. My pic above with various purples Girly on pointers finger! Enjoy! Also kinda pricey but I brought mines on sale can't remember how much thou..was no more than $2 cause I don't spend over that amount for np.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great glitter nail polish.
The base is a light pink with regular and micro sized glitters in blue/purple, magenta and light pink.
It has a nice thin consistency and I used it on top of light pink and light purples to make it look opaque.
Overall its a beautiful glitter nail polish everyone should have in their collection.

Popular Polishes