Revlon Girly 260

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Revlon Girly 260
Girly 260Girly 260

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a happy polish! On its own at two coats, you can see visible nail line and it has a jelly/glitter sandwich quality. I prefer to use it over a pink base. The formula is ok, the glitter sinks after a while (I've had my bottle for about a year) but when you turn the bottle upside down the glitter redistributes.

The glitter is mixed between smaller hex(?) and larger hex(?) and blue, fuschia/purple, and pink. Very girly!

It does need a lot of top coat to be completely smooth. Currently, I have on two coats of Girly, one coat of Revlon gel smooth top coat, and one coat of a mix of NYC GCS & SH Insta-Dri. It is still a little bumpy.

on 6/3/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Girly is a pale pink nail polish,with pale pink,blue-purple,fushia-magenta glitters. It contains also micro holographic glitters! You need a couple coats to make it opaque. With a top coat it brings out the shine of this glitter nail polish! Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

On me GIRLY is a lilac jelly shade, with a strong pink undertone. I've seen loads of blog photos where the jelly looks more pink than lilac, so I guess the base shade varies depending on skintone. What makes GIRLY special is that the polish has various sizes of pink, lilac and blue chunks of glitter in. As below reviewers say, this does look like something that you'd expect from a indie brand.

As GIRLY has a jelly base it is a sheer shade, so a light base of nude, pink or lilac polish under this shade would be best for those who prefer a solid colour. I don't mind a semi-sheer look so two or three coats is fine for people who don't mind a little VNL.

I've removed a star because I do find that this chips after a maximum of two days no matter which combination of base and top coat I use. But as GIRLY is so unique I would buy it again anyway, as I don't mind that the formula doesn't hold up against the likes of China Glaze, OPI and Nails INC.

Popular Polishes