Revlon Girly 260

Girly 260Girly 260

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a happy polish! On its own at two coats, you can see visible nail line and it has a jelly/glitter sandwich quality. I prefer to use it over a pink base. The formula is ok, the glitter sinks after a while (I've had my bottle for about a year) but when you turn the bottle upside down the glitter redistributes.

The glitter is mixed between smaller hex(?) and larger hex(?) and blue, fuschia/purple, and pink. Very girly!

It does need a lot of top coat to be completely smooth. Currently, I have on two coats of Girly, one coat of Revlon gel smooth top coat, and one coat of a mix of NYC GCS & SH Insta-Dri. It is still a little bumpy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was surprised at how much I like this polish! When Girly came out this last winter the reviews for it were mixed, but I am usually a big fan of Revlon glitters so I went for it. I'm glad I did - this glitter is has a lot more to it than it appears in pictures. I would describe it as a lilac-pink jelly base with fuchsia, blush pink and dark blurple glitters, and small (but very visible) holographic glitter. Like most of the other recent hex glitters from Revlon the base on this one is slightly transcluscent, giving it a 'jelly sandwich' type look if you choose to wear it alone. I like to wear it over a similar base color so that the glitter shows up more. Any purple/lilac/pink color pairs great with Girly. I especially love the dark blurple glitter because it really contrasts with the base color. This glitter looks very much like an indie polish to me. My only complaint is that the formula is slightly more gritty than other Revlon glitters (most tend to lay flat on nail). But I still love this polish and would def. recommend it!

Popular Polishes