Revlon Girly 260

Filtered by age: 30-35
Revlon Girly 260
Girly 260Girly 260

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was surprised at how much I like this polish! When Girly came out this last winter the reviews for it were mixed, but I am usually a big fan of Revlon glitters so I went for it. I'm glad I did - this glitter is has a lot more to it than it appears in pictures. I would describe it as a lilac-pink jelly base with fuchsia, blush pink and dark blurple glitters, and small (but very visible) holographic glitter. Like most of the other recent hex glitters from Revlon the base on this one is slightly transcluscent, giving it a 'jelly sandwich' type look if you choose to wear it alone. I like to wear it over a similar base color so that the glitter shows up more. Any purple/lilac/pink color pairs great with Girly. I especially love the dark blurple glitter because it really contrasts with the base color. This glitter looks very much like an indie polish to me. My only complaint is that the formula is slightly more gritty than other Revlon glitters (most tend to lay flat on nail). But I still love this polish and would def. recommend it!

on 3/27/2013 4:05:00 PM

Really love this color. I wear over a base but can be worn alone.

on 3/25/2013 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely multi-glitter polish that looks great in two to three coats. I think that the dark blue glitter is a little too dark and would have preferred that it be lighter, but it is still beautiful. Even though Girly is part of the permanent collection, I doubt that this unusual polish will be kept and suggest that people try it sooner rather than later.

Popular Polishes