L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

2.8

on 12/29/2016 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this!! this is absulotely my favourite mascara ever..I have small eyes and this mascara enhances my look√ó10

on 7/26/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This gets oky when it drys out but for the price i think you shoudnt wait while it drys out to be able to use it,

on 3/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is by far my absolute favourite and I always had a hard time to find one that would be good enough for me. After a years of trying many different brands I've finally found the one that really works for me. This mascara gives me a great volume doesn't get clumpy and stays on all day long. Also separates my lashes very well which is always important to me and is quite easy to apply. I was never a fan of plastic brushes but this one is just great.
It is a mascara that I already repurchased (which never happened before) and I'm gonna do so again once I run out of it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

on 11/12/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really a crappy mascara indeed. I haven't used Loreal Products & mascara in a long while now, but I heared this one was good. Nope. The best feature of this mascara is the red metallic design. The mascara though is not something to Write home about...Not good at all! I will not use this anymore, even though I have had it and used it Three days now. It simply doesnt work.

on 6/1/2014 3:53:00 PM

I do not like this mascara at all, and I'm not even that fussy about mascara. I was really hoping to love it because it cost 10 us dollars at kmart, and since I had lost my original voluminous million lashes (which is great) I thought I'd had to try it. It's really watery and the wand is HUGE and it gets all over the place. Plus, like said below, it takes several coats to build up, otherwise it does NOTHING to my lashes and on top of that, it gets really clumpy if you put on more than say, three coats (makes me look like I have 3 lashes total). Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and I hate to rant, but this is really rant worthy to me. Packaging is gorgeous, I'll give it that.

on 5/2/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Due to the plastic brush (which I'm a huge fan of) and the usual L'oreal formula, on sale for $5.99 CAD I thought buying this would be a no brainer. I am very disappointed however. I try my best to keep my mascaras the full three months, but after three weeks, this one is already flaking and irritating my eyes halfway through the day. The formula is very heavy and wet and clumps easily if you're not careful. It does not add length or volume, but I do use it over top of my usual mascara for intensity. It does have a very dark, black look that makes your lashes stand out against a smokey eye or heavy liner. (Where some mascaras make your lashes more grey coloured and they seem to blend with your eyeshadow). Hard to remove at the end of the day as well it seems. NEXT.

I bought this mascara because I had a $3 off coupon and I had loved the original Voluminous. I was not disappointed by this one at all. It's the perfect consistency and applies perfectly to my lashes without clumps. The brush is big but not so big that you can't get corners of your eyes. It really adds volume and length without getting cakey and I feel so much more complete when I wear it! I recommend it 100%!!!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I thought id give this mascara a try. I had previously tried regular million lashes-which I found to be too dry of a mascara-and hoped this one was an improved formulation. Wrong! This one is quite the opposite experience to regular million lashes-it's just too wet. A lot of product comes out onto the brush, which is far too large. The brush makes it a little more difficult to get to the outer/inner eyelashes. The formula is a hard one to work with. I played with this mascara for about a week, finding the right angle and amount to avoid clumps. You basically have to be a mascara pro with mega-focus to nail it (clump-free) every time. All in all, Million Lashes Excess makes for a mediocre mascara. I wouldn't purchase it again, but will use it until it's done because I don't like to flush money down the toilet.

on 11/29/2013 4:54:00 PM

It gives a lot of volume that looks good on my upper lashes. I do get some clumps under application but I just brush them out carefully. I didn't find the right way to use it on the lower lashes. It looks like clumpy mess with some colored areas and some empty ones. So I have to use another mascara. However, this mascara falls out terribly. I look like drug addict by the evening with the black flakes under my eyes. I had to throw it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this. I truly did. I had never really used anything other than department store mascara or the L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition. I usually have 2 go to mascaras. But I saw a commercial for the Million Lashes Diamonds mascara and I had been dying to try it. So I bought a tube of it and absolutely adored the subtle shimmer and the amazing dramatic effect that the Million Lashes gave me. It literally looked like I had millions of lashes! So I didn't think I could go wrong with buying the Excess formula. I think that the formula of this one is a little thinner than its predecessor and I think that the brush is just too springy and long for my eye. Every time I applied this I couldn't seem to duplicate the same beautiful effect I got from the original. I couldn't get it to separate my lashes, they just clumped together and I had to get a toothpick to separate them. And because I felt I had to mess with my lashes to get them looking ok, I was getting some serious flaking from this because the product was drying as I was messing with them trying to get them to look right. I liked the pigmentation on this, it's really black. But I just couldn't get the technique for applying this down. I ended up getting so frustrated with it that I just pitched it and went back to my Full Definition. I think if I every buy another product from L'Oreal's Million Lashes Line, I will stick to the original in the Carbon Black shade. I did have good luck with that one.