L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.0

on 9/12/2017 10:24:00 AM

Dries out lashes. Used for 2 days and through away! Love regular voluminous

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

on 10/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Interesting... I would have never thought this low-priced product could get you such nice results. I actually got it after seeing someone wear it so I gave it a try. My second favorite after Too Faced Better than Sex. Difference in price:3x

on 7/19/2014 11:31:00 AM

This is a fantastic mascara. If you really want to amp it up, you can do multiple coats very nicely with the perfectly sized wand. It doesn't flake or irritate my eyes, and washes off well. A new fave!

on 6/29/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It makes my lashes super long and volumized at the same time, and I don't notice any flaking through out the day. It is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day but other than that, it's a fantastic mascara. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes the look of long, false-looking lashes.

on 5/3/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like to try new mascaras and i had heard this one was a good one. Wrong. This was too wet and it clumps very easily.

on 12/11/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Do not like this mascara. It is very watery and takes, like, 20 coats to build any volume. Ain't nobody got time fa dat!! Into the trash it goes!

on 8/15/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Normally I hate plastic brushes but decided to give this a try. I used to buy those overpriced mascaras from the likes of MAC (haute & naughty) and Lancome (hypnose) but decided that $30 for a bunch of stuff that coats my tiny eyelash hairs just isn't worth it and is ridiculous. So I've been trying various drug store brands over the last couple of months, particularly L'Oreal. I first tried Volumious Carbon Black (found it too smudgy) then False Fiber Lashes (great formula, horrible brush) and now this time Million Lashes Excess. I have been using it for just over 3 weeks. I love this mascara. The brush is great for coating all my lashes and gives me the separation I was looking for without being spidery or overly stiff. I don't find it watery at all, I like the coverage it gives and it lengthens my lashes quite a bit. It stays all day long, but I'm not sure why others are having trouble removing it...mine comes right off with my Bioderma Sensibio makeup remover. The tube is also great because it doesn't get a buildup of product in and around the neck and stays very clean. I will be repurchasing once I'm done this tube.

on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal has some great masacaras but this one is a fail. The brush head is too long for good control, and while it defines pretty well, the formula is too wet. No volume, and it straightens my curl right out. Plus it has a strong smell of something like chlorine. Nothing like the other Million Lashes in the all-gold tube, which was pretty good.

on 6/23/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Too expensive for what it's worth. One coat looks just *okay* but I like to layer my mascara. It's fine for a very basic look, i guess, but so is ELF mascara that costs $1. I'm upset that I didn't read reviews before buying this crap. I thought since I love the original Million Lashes and the False Fiber Lashes formulas, I would like this too. Whoops.