L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This mascara isn’t for everyone. But if you like long fluttery lashes, it may be for you. For me, it is not a that voluminous, unless I use a primer underneath. It’s also a good layering mascara. It’s a dry formula that doesn’t smudge easily. I love the length it gives. It’s a different kind of look that suits me on some no makeup days.

on 1/6/2017 9:12:00 PM

I love mascara-he and ds-and have tried dozens. I have been using this one for about a year and this is the closest to perfect I've found in the last 25 years. No flaking no clumping but very voluminizing and lengthening. I wear a lot of mascara on a daily basis and find this one builds up quick and doesn't transfer around my eyes and I usually buy this when in sale at Walgreens or with my ulta points. I use the "gunk" at the end of the wand, windshield wiper that across my lashes quickly, then comb and wiggle through as usual and it looks good after two coats with this method.

so bad. it was dry and clumpy after just one coat. had to take it off and start all over again with a different mascara. this went into the trash.

on 7/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

This was ok. It darkened my lashes, didn't lump or clump, brush was easy to handle and made them a bit thicker and longer. Nothing really dramatic, but enough difference to tell something was my lashes.

I HATE/LOATHE this mascara. I hate that I spent even a dollar on it. I have been using waterproof L'Oreal Million Lashes for a couple years now and even re-purchased (which for me to re-purchase a cosmetic and not try something new is a HUGE deal), so I decided on impulse to try a non-waterproof version since the concept and brush seemed the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this mascara, and it went on very similarly to my waterproof version, but once it dried it flaked off BAD all over my face, all day long. SUCH a mess. Very embarrassing to have people telling you that you have mascara flakes all over your face all day. I'd clean it up, but within a half hour it would be all over again. This was just two coats like I do with my other mascaras. Wanting to be fair, I tried it once more a different day when I would be home all day. Same exact thing happened. I had thrown away the package and the receipt as soon as I got it home (THAT's how confident I was that I would love it!) so I knew I couldn't return it...I just chucked that little jerk in the trash.

So I have tried just about every mascara- drugstore or prestige brand. Ive recently been using a Dior one that I am quite disappointed with. One that I very much like is the Big Fatty by Urban Decay, but to be honest nothing from that brand has let me down. A surprising thing I have found about this mascara- it is by far my favorite. Out of the 50 or above mascaras that I have tried, this surprisingly is the best one for me. I have long and curly eyelashes naturally, and this mascara is the best for separating lashes and giving crazy gorgeous amounts of volume while never getting clumpy. I would HIGHLY suggest it! instead of buying the $25 Dior mascaras, shell out $10 for this unexpected holy grail product.

on 8/2/2014 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have found that this mascara is average at best. I found that it just coats my lashes, doesn't make them appear longer and doesn't build any volume at all! I put 3 coats of this on and it's really not giving the look I want. I found that loreal false lash flutter is much better

I'm in love with this! Everything about this mascara is perfect for me.
It's easy to apply because of the big brush, all of the lashes are covered in one coat, it gives me some good length and is easy to take off. Best mascara I have tried :)

on 7/9/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites mascara. It's pretty clump-free and it lasts long on the lashes. I have nothing more to say, i just love this mascara!

on 5/26/2014 8:25:00 AM

Best mascara you can buy on the high street. Costs roughly £10 so it isn't the absolute cheapest, but it lasts forever (honestly, like a year). Great lash separation with little clumping, although it can make your lashes look thicker if you put on several coats. I think it's the rubber brush that makes the separation so good and there's never a horrible excess on it. However, I should probably disclose that I have this in "extra black" which has black packaging. Buy it!