L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.3

on 3/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is by far my absolute favourite and I always had a hard time to find one that would be good enough for me. After a years of trying many different brands I've finally found the one that really works for me. This mascara gives me a great volume doesn't get clumpy and stays on all day long. Also separates my lashes very well which is always important to me and is quite easy to apply. I was never a fan of plastic brushes but this one is just great.
It is a mascara that I already repurchased (which never happened before) and I'm gonna do so again once I run out of it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Great mascara for "false lashes" effect which is what I always go for. Provides great length and pretty good volume to be used by itself. However, the mascara started to dry out 1.5months into use and then just came off natural looking and spidery after the formula went bad on me. Was very disappointed as I absolutely loved how lengthening/voluminizing this mascara was. Wont repurchase as this one dried out on me. I guess the hunt for a better falsies mascara continues. If you can pay the price, great one to try though and definately a great one (:
*Also, make sure to not let the coats dry in between or it will look so spidery *ew*. Layer it while wet.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

What is Loreal doing? Their products are just not living up to their name at all.
This flakes bad just like their others and is just a basic mascara.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a mascara junkie and I have tried so many different mascaras. I am constantly giving out tricks and tips on how to do your mascara. I love the fake lash look. My eyelashes are medium lenght I have alot of eyelashes and are kinda thin.This mascara is what I am looking for ..lenght some volume and separation. It doesnt clump I did three coats. I already have natural volume on my eyelashes so what I look for in a mascara is mainly lenght and separation almost looks fake. I really like the wand even though is a big wand it works great covering every lash and separating the lashes. Would recommend and would buy again. At walmart it cost me $8 ,at walgreens it runs for $11.. (im from miami). I saw some reviews complaining that it doesnt make the eyelashes look thicker. I suggest the loreal 24 hr power in the black tube for thickness.And the butterfly loreal mascara is great also you just have to know the trick of how to use the wand. Anyways this mascara is good so far love the packaging and the formula and the wand and how it made my eyelashes look. Formula is not wet or dry. Wand is big and is made of a plastic wand.

on 3/23/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review and I couldn't wait to give me opinion about this product!!!

Don't waste your time and money on this product!!! I have long eyelashes but I always crave the volume/thickness as my everyday look.

I was super disappointed when I first tried it. It made my lashes look very thin and made them clump. Annnnddddd no volume...which was the whole point!!!! It also includes a weird smell.

Please take my advise and look elsewhere!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I don't want to give this product 1 lippie because it's not the worst mascara ever, it just didn't work for me. I have short black lashes that are stick straight. I must use an eyelash curler before I apply my mascara. Now with that said, here is my review:
The formula is very wet. It takes forever to dry.
The color I received (a friend gave me this to try) was blackest black and believe you me, this was not the blackest black. This mascara is a gray/black. I even had to check the color on the packaging because I thought maybe I read the package wrong and it was really soft black...but nope, it said blackest black. Anyways, I applied this very wet mascara to my just curled eyelashes. I started at the base of my lashes and just ran the wand through. I did not do any zig zag motions because the directions said "place brush at base of lashes and gently swipe up to tip". It gave length, but nothing spectacular and the brush's shape was hard to get used to.
I will admit, I did not get any clumps, but as I went back to do a second swipe my lashes just began falling down. I literally saw them lose the curl, become straight and start falling towards my bottom lashes. So I immediately lost all my curl! What the..?!?! And the more coats, the more my eyelashes started to look more wonky. Some would point straight and others would point down. Not cool.
Anyways, I will not say this is the worst mascara, but it just did not work for me. Maybe when they come out with a waterproof version I'll give it another shot.
UPDATE 1/16/14: I went to reach for this since I wanted to use a non-waterproof mascara for the day and thought I would give this mascara another try. Well, the formula had dried out a little bit (which I prefer a drier formula) and I did not hate it as much as before! It holds a curl a wee bit better and it does lengthen my lashes. I'll keep my review at 2 lippies because it's not the worst but just didn't work for my type of lashes and the look I want to achieve.

on 3/31/2013 7:47:00 AM

I really like this mascara, it makes my lashes long, without to clump. I also really like the packaging, it makes the mascara very easy to find in a make-up bag. Overall i really like it, and would buy it again.