L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

2.9

on 1/17/2017 11:58:00 PM

I bought this mascara a few months ago when the Covergirl Clump Crusher I was using dried up. Compared to that, this is a much more dramatic and lengthening effect. The formula is really wet so sometimes my lashes stick together a bit but no bad clumping really. And I do think my lashes look amazing with it on. However, maybe because of the wet formula, it flakes and gets all over my undereye area no matter what other kinds of makeup I have on. If I am not going to be out for very long, that's not a big deal. And my lashes look so good before the flaking that I'll probably keep using it, but I won't buy it again.

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

on 1/27/2016 1:17:00 AM

I got this mascara on sale for around 6.99. It's so amazing. It really makes my lashes look huge and long. I pair this with cover girls plumptify and makes my lashes look incredible and like falsies. I will repurchase

I HATE/LOATHE this mascara. I hate that I spent even a dollar on it. I have been using waterproof L'Oreal Million Lashes for a couple years now and even re-purchased (which for me to re-purchase a cosmetic and not try something new is a HUGE deal), so I decided on impulse to try a non-waterproof version since the concept and brush seemed the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this mascara, and it went on very similarly to my waterproof version, but once it dried it flaked off BAD all over my face, all day long. SUCH a mess. Very embarrassing to have people telling you that you have mascara flakes all over your face all day. I'd clean it up, but within a half hour it would be all over again. This was just two coats like I do with my other mascaras. Wanting to be fair, I tried it once more a different day when I would be home all day. Same exact thing happened. I had thrown away the package and the receipt as soon as I got it home (THAT's how confident I was that I would love it!) so I knew I couldn't return it...I just chucked that little jerk in the trash.

on 11/12/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really a crappy mascara indeed. I haven't used Loreal Products & mascara in a long while now, but I heared this one was good. Nope. The best feature of this mascara is the red metallic design. The mascara though is not something to Write home about...Not good at all! I will not use this anymore, even though I have had it and used it Three days now. It simply doesnt work.

on 10/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Interesting... I would have never thought this low-priced product could get you such nice results. I actually got it after seeing someone wear it so I gave it a try. My second favorite after Too Faced Better than Sex. Difference in price:3x

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

What is Loreal doing? Their products are just not living up to their name at all.
This flakes bad just like their others and is just a basic mascara.

on 6/29/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It makes my lashes super long and volumized at the same time, and I don't notice any flaking through out the day. It is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day but other than that, it's a fantastic mascara. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes the look of long, false-looking lashes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Decent mascara...Do NOT find it all that excessive. It lifts, separates well & def adds length, but my lashes are already long - it's THIN they are!...hoping 4some volume. I do get a nice rich BLACK color (certainly required 4my already black lashes), crazy length tho I need a black liner accross my lids 2make my puny lashes & lash line appear thicker. Not good for 3 coats b/c then I go into lashes sticking together "Spider Lash" territory. Expected something from the Voluminous line to feel less stiff & / or brittle. My lashes kinda look like spikes lol. In Toronto at Shoppers Drug Mart it cost me $12 on SALE whereas I get better results w/ "Rocket", "Colossal" or "Mega Plush" for a few $ less. Will not re-purchase this, but will continue to re-purchase the reg Million Lashes (in the all golden tube). UP DATE use the reg Million Lashes wand as it fits in tube & it's better & easier 4application.

on 2/18/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This formula was just ok, it seemed a bit thinner and wetter than usual for L'Oreal. I found the brush to be too large and awkward. I typically use 2 different mascaras, but insome cases I can get away with one type. This isn't one of those cases. I actually thought this made my eyelashes look kind of sparse. I love many of L'Oreal's mascaras, but thumbs down on this one.