L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

on 7/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

This was ok. It darkened my lashes, didn't lump or clump, brush was easy to handle and made them a bit thicker and longer. Nothing really dramatic, but enough difference to tell something was my lashes.

on 5/6/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I always tend to purchase L'Oreal mascaras since their formula tends to be darker than the other drugstore mascaras. My main gripe about this is that it flakes like crazy!! No matter how fresh the tube is, I'm forever wiping flakes off my cheeks, often quite soon after application. The formula itself is a little moody too, sometimes I apply and it looks fantastic, other times it clumps and doesn't separate well at all. It also dries out sooooo quickly! Honestly I really don't know why I keep repurchasing this except I've tried so many bad mascaras, I'm afraid the next one will be worse. I'll take flakes over raccoon eyes any day. But I think I've finally reached my limit. Next one I purchase won't be this.

on 3/23/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think I got a defective product because the wand on mines is oddly curved, unlike the pictures that are shown here.

I hated this mascara. The brush is awkward and makes it difficult to get through my lashes. The clumping is really like no other. And to make it even worse, it has a tendency to flake throughout the day.

Great mascara for "false lashes" effect which is what I always go for. Provides great length and pretty good volume to be used by itself. However, the mascara started to dry out 1.5months into use and then just came off natural looking and spidery after the formula went bad on me. Was very disappointed as I absolutely loved how lengthening/voluminizing this mascara was. Wont repurchase as this one dried out on me. I guess the hunt for a better falsies mascara continues. If you can pay the price, great one to try though and definately a great one (:
*Also, make sure to not let the coats dry in between or it will look so spidery *ew*. Layer it while wet.

on 8/27/2014 12:24:00 AM

This is a great mascara! I always wear this over my Shiseido Perfect Full Definition Mascara because that one isn't very dark so I use this for intensity. Its very black and bold which I like but it also tends to get a little heavy.

Im asian so my lashes dont naturally curl at all, they are straight down. I have to curl my lashes before I put on any mascara and this particular mascara makes me lose my curl so after putting it on, I'd have to curl my lashes again. But after doing that, it looks great!

It gets a little flaky after 12 hours but that is totally fine by me.

OH AND I LOVE THE BRUSH!! It's perfect to get the corner lashes and it goes on evenly. It also works for the bottom lashes nicely.

on 7/9/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites mascara. It's pretty clump-free and it lasts long on the lashes. I have nothing more to say, i just love this mascara!

on 5/3/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like to try new mascaras and i had heard this one was a good one. Wrong. This was too wet and it clumps very easily.

on 5/2/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Due to the plastic brush (which I'm a huge fan of) and the usual L'oreal formula, on sale for $5.99 CAD I thought buying this would be a no brainer. I am very disappointed however. I try my best to keep my mascaras the full three months, but after three weeks, this one is already flaking and irritating my eyes halfway through the day. The formula is very heavy and wet and clumps easily if you're not careful. It does not add length or volume, but I do use it over top of my usual mascara for intensity. It does have a very dark, black look that makes your lashes stand out against a smokey eye or heavy liner. (Where some mascaras make your lashes more grey coloured and they seem to blend with your eyeshadow). Hard to remove at the end of the day as well it seems. NEXT.

on 1/16/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

L'Oreal was my go to brand through my teens and twenties. I rarely buy anything from L'Oreal anymore and am usually disappointed when I do. I purchased Voluminous Butterfly a few weeks back and hated it. I needed to tighten my budget and $30 mascara is just something I can do without. A friend recommended this to me and so far I am really liking this. This does flake after about 12 hours, which is pretty good wear and much better than the butterfly mascara. I found this washes off much easier than most mascaras, and doesn't leave residue on the skin or lashes after washing. It does have that same irritating floral smell that most L'oreal, Maybelline, and Lancome mascaras have

on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is not a good mascara for me. First of all, the wand is huge! It's about the length of my entire eye and makes me nervous to wiggle at the base of my lashes -- I fear that I will hit my nose! The formula clumps on me. I can't put more than one coat on or all my lashes start to stick together. My lashes are even difficult to comb thru once this mascara is on. Also, it flakes off onto my cheeks. So, pass on this.