L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of all the drugstore brands my favorite mascaras come from this brand. It is the only brand where the mascara doesn't flake off my eyelashes without having to use waterproof mascara. I particularly like this mascara because of the rubber wand and how it puts just the right amount of product on my eyelashes without clumping them. Overall I would repurchase!

on 7/26/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This gets oky when it drys out but for the price i think you shoudnt wait while it drys out to be able to use it,

on 9/13/2014 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Did nothing for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or thicken. Just a basic black mascara. Nothing special.

on 8/2/2014 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have found that this mascara is average at best. I found that it just coats my lashes, doesn't make them appear longer and doesn't build any volume at all! I put 3 coats of this on and it's really not giving the look I want. I found that loreal false lash flutter is much better

on 8/15/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Normally I hate plastic brushes but decided to give this a try. I used to buy those overpriced mascaras from the likes of MAC (haute & naughty) and Lancome (hypnose) but decided that $30 for a bunch of stuff that coats my tiny eyelash hairs just isn't worth it and is ridiculous. So I've been trying various drug store brands over the last couple of months, particularly L'Oreal. I first tried Volumious Carbon Black (found it too smudgy) then False Fiber Lashes (great formula, horrible brush) and now this time Million Lashes Excess. I have been using it for just over 3 weeks. I love this mascara. The brush is great for coating all my lashes and gives me the separation I was looking for without being spidery or overly stiff. I don't find it watery at all, I like the coverage it gives and it lengthens my lashes quite a bit. It stays all day long, but I'm not sure why others are having trouble removing it...mine comes right off with my Bioderma Sensibio makeup remover. The tube is also great because it doesn't get a buildup of product in and around the neck and stays very clean. I will be repurchasing once I'm done this tube.

on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal has some great masacaras but this one is a fail. The brush head is too long for good control, and while it defines pretty well, the formula is too wet. No volume, and it straightens my curl right out. Plus it has a strong smell of something like chlorine. Nothing like the other Million Lashes in the all-gold tube, which was pretty good.

on 3/31/2013 7:47:00 AM

I really like this mascara, it makes my lashes long, without to clump. I also really like the packaging, it makes the mascara very easy to find in a make-up bag. Overall i really like it, and would buy it again.