L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

2.8

on 1/17/2017 11:58:00 PM

I bought this mascara a few months ago when the Covergirl Clump Crusher I was using dried up. Compared to that, this is a much more dramatic and lengthening effect. The formula is really wet so sometimes my lashes stick together a bit but no bad clumping really. And I do think my lashes look amazing with it on. However, maybe because of the wet formula, it flakes and gets all over my undereye area no matter what other kinds of makeup I have on. If I am not going to be out for very long, that's not a big deal. And my lashes look so good before the flaking that I'll probably keep using it, but I won't buy it again.

so bad. it was dry and clumpy after just one coat. had to take it off and start all over again with a different mascara. this went into the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of all the drugstore brands my favorite mascaras come from this brand. It is the only brand where the mascara doesn't flake off my eyelashes without having to use waterproof mascara. I particularly like this mascara because of the rubber wand and how it puts just the right amount of product on my eyelashes without clumping them. Overall I would repurchase!

on 1/27/2016 1:17:00 AM

I got this mascara on sale for around 6.99. It's so amazing. It really makes my lashes look huge and long. I pair this with cover girls plumptify and makes my lashes look incredible and like falsies. I will repurchase

As I'm a huge fan of 'Volume Million Lashes So Couture', I had high hopes for this. It ended up being a complete waste of money. It clumps horribly and leaves my lashes looking stubby and sparse. I tried it out on three different occasions before I threw it in the bin. Complete waste of £10.

on 7/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

This was ok. It darkened my lashes, didn't lump or clump, brush was easy to handle and made them a bit thicker and longer. Nothing really dramatic, but enough difference to tell something was my lashes.

on 3/23/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think I got a defective product because the wand on mines is oddly curved, unlike the pictures that are shown here.

I hated this mascara. The brush is awkward and makes it difficult to get through my lashes. The clumping is really like no other. And to make it even worse, it has a tendency to flake throughout the day.

I HATE/LOATHE this mascara. I hate that I spent even a dollar on it. I have been using waterproof L'Oreal Million Lashes for a couple years now and even re-purchased (which for me to re-purchase a cosmetic and not try something new is a HUGE deal), so I decided on impulse to try a non-waterproof version since the concept and brush seemed the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this mascara, and it went on very similarly to my waterproof version, but once it dried it flaked off BAD all over my face, all day long. SUCH a mess. Very embarrassing to have people telling you that you have mascara flakes all over your face all day. I'd clean it up, but within a half hour it would be all over again. This was just two coats like I do with my other mascaras. Wanting to be fair, I tried it once more a different day when I would be home all day. Same exact thing happened. I had thrown away the package and the receipt as soon as I got it home (THAT's how confident I was that I would love it!) so I knew I couldn't return it...I just chucked that little jerk in the trash.

on 11/12/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really a crappy mascara indeed. I haven't used Loreal Products & mascara in a long while now, but I heared this one was good. Nope. The best feature of this mascara is the red metallic design. The mascara though is not something to Write home about...Not good at all! I will not use this anymore, even though I have had it and used it Three days now. It simply doesnt work.

on 10/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Interesting... I would have never thought this low-priced product could get you such nice results. I actually got it after seeing someone wear it so I gave it a try. My second favorite after Too Faced Better than Sex. Difference in price:3x