L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.3

on 12/29/2016 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this!! this is absulotely my favourite mascara ever..I have small eyes and this mascara enhances my look√ó10

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of all the drugstore brands my favorite mascaras come from this brand. It is the only brand where the mascara doesn't flake off my eyelashes without having to use waterproof mascara. I particularly like this mascara because of the rubber wand and how it puts just the right amount of product on my eyelashes without clumping them. Overall I would repurchase!

on 3/23/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think I got a defective product because the wand on mines is oddly curved, unlike the pictures that are shown here.

I hated this mascara. The brush is awkward and makes it difficult to get through my lashes. The clumping is really like no other. And to make it even worse, it has a tendency to flake throughout the day.

on 7/9/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites mascara. It's pretty clump-free and it lasts long on the lashes. I have nothing more to say, i just love this mascara!

on 5/3/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like to try new mascaras and i had heard this one was a good one. Wrong. This was too wet and it clumps very easily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this. I truly did. I had never really used anything other than department store mascara or the L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition. I usually have 2 go to mascaras. But I saw a commercial for the Million Lashes Diamonds mascara and I had been dying to try it. So I bought a tube of it and absolutely adored the subtle shimmer and the amazing dramatic effect that the Million Lashes gave me. It literally looked like I had millions of lashes! So I didn't think I could go wrong with buying the Excess formula. I think that the formula of this one is a little thinner than its predecessor and I think that the brush is just too springy and long for my eye. Every time I applied this I couldn't seem to duplicate the same beautiful effect I got from the original. I couldn't get it to separate my lashes, they just clumped together and I had to get a toothpick to separate them. And because I felt I had to mess with my lashes to get them looking ok, I was getting some serious flaking from this because the product was drying as I was messing with them trying to get them to look right. I liked the pigmentation on this, it's really black. But I just couldn't get the technique for applying this down. I ended up getting so frustrated with it that I just pitched it and went back to my Full Definition. I think if I every buy another product from L'Oreal's Million Lashes Line, I will stick to the original in the Carbon Black shade. I did have good luck with that one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is shiny and a tad tacky, which admittedly, I kind of like. This mascara is unremarkable. It didn't cause any major issues (as it became super clumpy or anything) but it also didn't make me excited. it made my lashes blacker, not longer, thicker or held the curl. just blacker. i wouldn't waste the money.