L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.0

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This mascara isn’t for everyone. But if you like long fluttery lashes, it may be for you. For me, it is not a that voluminous, unless I use a primer underneath. It’s also a good layering mascara. It’s a dry formula that doesn’t smudge easily. I love the length it gives. It’s a different kind of look that suits me on some no makeup days.

on 9/12/2017 10:24:00 AM

Dries out lashes. Used for 2 days and through away! Love regular voluminous

on 1/27/2016 1:17:00 AM

I got this mascara on sale for around 6.99. It's so amazing. It really makes my lashes look huge and long. I pair this with cover girls plumptify and makes my lashes look incredible and like falsies. I will repurchase

As I'm a huge fan of 'Volume Million Lashes So Couture', I had high hopes for this. It ended up being a complete waste of money. It clumps horribly and leaves my lashes looking stubby and sparse. I tried it out on three different occasions before I threw it in the bin. Complete waste of £10.

on 7/26/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This gets oky when it drys out but for the price i think you shoudnt wait while it drys out to be able to use it,

on 7/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

This was ok. It darkened my lashes, didn't lump or clump, brush was easy to handle and made them a bit thicker and longer. Nothing really dramatic, but enough difference to tell something was my lashes.

on 3/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is by far my absolute favourite and I always had a hard time to find one that would be good enough for me. After a years of trying many different brands I've finally found the one that really works for me. This mascara gives me a great volume doesn't get clumpy and stays on all day long. Also separates my lashes very well which is always important to me and is quite easy to apply. I was never a fan of plastic brushes but this one is just great.
It is a mascara that I already repurchased (which never happened before) and I'm gonna do so again once I run out of it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I HATE/LOATHE this mascara. I hate that I spent even a dollar on it. I have been using waterproof L'Oreal Million Lashes for a couple years now and even re-purchased (which for me to re-purchase a cosmetic and not try something new is a HUGE deal), so I decided on impulse to try a non-waterproof version since the concept and brush seemed the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this mascara, and it went on very similarly to my waterproof version, but once it dried it flaked off BAD all over my face, all day long. SUCH a mess. Very embarrassing to have people telling you that you have mascara flakes all over your face all day. I'd clean it up, but within a half hour it would be all over again. This was just two coats like I do with my other mascaras. Wanting to be fair, I tried it once more a different day when I would be home all day. Same exact thing happened. I had thrown away the package and the receipt as soon as I got it home (THAT's how confident I was that I would love it!) so I knew I couldn't return it...I just chucked that little jerk in the trash.

Great mascara for "false lashes" effect which is what I always go for. Provides great length and pretty good volume to be used by itself. However, the mascara started to dry out 1.5months into use and then just came off natural looking and spidery after the formula went bad on me. Was very disappointed as I absolutely loved how lengthening/voluminizing this mascara was. Wont repurchase as this one dried out on me. I guess the hunt for a better falsies mascara continues. If you can pay the price, great one to try though and definately a great one (:
*Also, make sure to not let the coats dry in between or it will look so spidery *ew*. Layer it while wet.

on 10/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Interesting... I would have never thought this low-priced product could get you such nice results. I actually got it after seeing someone wear it so I gave it a try. My second favorite after Too Faced Better than Sex. Difference in price:3x