L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is the best mascara I've ever tried! It really separates my lashes and lengthens them. I've repurchased it so many times at Walmart. The price isn't too bad! It also doesn't clump or flake, AND it lasted all day.

on 3/23/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review and I couldn't wait to give me opinion about this product!!!

Don't waste your time and money on this product!!! I have long eyelashes but I always crave the volume/thickness as my everyday look.

I was super disappointed when I first tried it. It made my lashes look very thin and made them clump. Annnnddddd no volume...which was the whole point!!!! It also includes a weird smell.

Please take my advise and look elsewhere!!

I thought this was a good mascara with a little experimenting. It's a wet formula, so take your time when using multiple coats (which you'll need if going for a more dramatic look). The brush is fairly large, so it's a little tough to get in the corners. It took some practice not to smudge it against my upper eyelid. It doesn't hold curl fantastically, so I have to curl once it's dry. The end result is really full and soft, but you'll need to perfect the technique. I had no flaking and it did last all day. I usually use Tarte LCF and have been having success with Revlon Lash Potion (another one that take practice). I like full, dramatic lashes.

on 9/17/2013 6:41:00 PM

I LOVED the L'Oreal million lash the original so I wanted to give this a try I was dying to give this a try...and I'm glad I did... I don't think it's better than the original but I'am happy with it. I think it gives great length and volume. It's a wet formula which can be kind of messy but at the same time i'm starting to prefer wet formula mascara because they last longer than a dryer formula. I didn't notice any flaking with this or burning..and I have watery eyes so that's a good thing for me.

PROS
WET FORMULA
LENGTH
VOLUME
HOLDS A CURL
NICE BLACK COLOR
NO FLAKING
LAST ALL DAY
DOES NOT CLUMP

CONS
SO WET YOU HAVE TO DO A FEW COATS TO GET A GOOD LOOK
CAN BE MESSY IF NOT CAREFUL

on 9/4/2013 8:36:00 AM

I don't get the bad reviews for this - I think it is good at lengthening and volume, doesn't smudge and it is easy to take off. I'm not a big fan of the brush, it is a bit big for my taste but can get used to it. I like mascaras that don't take a million coats to see each lash and this delivers.

I hate this mascara it clumps my lashes together making me look like I have about 5 on each eye it's itchy the plastic brush is stupid and doesn't grip on to any lashes avoid avoid avoid