L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin type : Dry
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

on 1/6/2017 9:12:00 PM

I love mascara-he and ds-and have tried dozens. I have been using this one for about a year and this is the closest to perfect I've found in the last 25 years. No flaking no clumping but very voluminizing and lengthening. I wear a lot of mascara on a daily basis and find this one builds up quick and doesn't transfer around my eyes and I usually buy this when in sale at Walgreens or with my ulta points. I use the "gunk" at the end of the wand, windshield wiper that across my lashes quickly, then comb and wiggle through as usual and it looks good after two coats with this method.

so bad. it was dry and clumpy after just one coat. had to take it off and start all over again with a different mascara. this went into the trash.

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a mascara junkie and I have tried so many different mascaras. I am constantly giving out tricks and tips on how to do your mascara. I love the fake lash look. My eyelashes are medium lenght I have alot of eyelashes and are kinda thin.This mascara is what I am looking for ..lenght some volume and separation. It doesnt clump I did three coats. I already have natural volume on my eyelashes so what I look for in a mascara is mainly lenght and separation almost looks fake. I really like the wand even though is a big wand it works great covering every lash and separating the lashes. Would recommend and would buy again. At walmart it cost me $8 ,at walgreens it runs for $11.. (im from miami). I saw some reviews complaining that it doesnt make the eyelashes look thicker. I suggest the loreal 24 hr power in the black tube for thickness.And the butterfly loreal mascara is great also you just have to know the trick of how to use the wand. Anyways this mascara is good so far love the packaging and the formula and the wand and how it made my eyelashes look. Formula is not wet or dry. Wand is big and is made of a plastic wand.

on 2/18/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This formula was just ok, it seemed a bit thinner and wetter than usual for L'Oreal. I found the brush to be too large and awkward. I typically use 2 different mascaras, but insome cases I can get away with one type. This isn't one of those cases. I actually thought this made my eyelashes look kind of sparse. I love many of L'Oreal's mascaras, but thumbs down on this one.

on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is not a good mascara for me. First of all, the wand is huge! It's about the length of my entire eye and makes me nervous to wiggle at the base of my lashes -- I fear that I will hit my nose! The formula clumps on me. I can't put more than one coat on or all my lashes start to stick together. My lashes are even difficult to comb thru once this mascara is on. Also, it flakes off onto my cheeks. So, pass on this.

I bought this mascara because I had a $3 off coupon and I had loved the original Voluminous. I was not disappointed by this one at all. It's the perfect consistency and applies perfectly to my lashes without clumps. The brush is big but not so big that you can't get corners of your eyes. It really adds volume and length without getting cakey and I feel so much more complete when I wear it! I recommend it 100%!!!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I thought id give this mascara a try. I had previously tried regular million lashes-which I found to be too dry of a mascara-and hoped this one was an improved formulation. Wrong! This one is quite the opposite experience to regular million lashes-it's just too wet. A lot of product comes out onto the brush, which is far too large. The brush makes it a little more difficult to get to the outer/inner eyelashes. The formula is a hard one to work with. I played with this mascara for about a week, finding the right angle and amount to avoid clumps. You basically have to be a mascara pro with mega-focus to nail it (clump-free) every time. All in all, Million Lashes Excess makes for a mediocre mascara. I wouldn't purchase it again, but will use it until it's done because I don't like to flush money down the toilet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I don't hate it but I don't love it. This mascara didn't commit any major sins (like clumping, smudging, or flaking), but it didn't really impress me either. I'm a big fan of CG Clump Crusher but that one is very low-key and I was wanting to try something with a little more drama. Million Lashes Excess doesn't look like falsies, and the "Excess" name is a little, well, excessive, but it does the job for folks who want a baby step up from more natural-looking mascaras. One thing it does that drives me crazy is it makes my top and bottom lashes stick together at the corners of my eyes. It's not super sticky but it's just enough to be annoying. Also it's difficult to capture the lashes near the inner corner with this brush. Then there's the shiny red and gold tube, which is by far the tackiest thing in my makeup collection, and I say that as the owner of a tube of Clump Crusher. I'll finish the tube. It's not a terrible product but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/18/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised this got so many low ratings, as I actually really like it! The packaging is big, shiny, and red. As far as the product itself, the brush is large, long, and defines well. I do find it gives a lot of definition, but not a ton of length or volume. If you already have nice natural lashes, you'll probably like this mascara. If you're looking for fake Kim Kardashian lashes, this isn't going to do it, but it is very suitable for office/day wear, or evenings if you aren't going for mega-glamour. The formula isn't too wet, and I have had zero issues with clumping or flaking. I would repurchase, but then I've always had good luck with L'Oreal mascaras.