L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.3

on 1/6/2017 9:12:00 PM

I love mascara-he and ds-and have tried dozens. I have been using this one for about a year and this is the closest to perfect I've found in the last 25 years. No flaking no clumping but very voluminizing and lengthening. I wear a lot of mascara on a daily basis and find this one builds up quick and doesn't transfer around my eyes and I usually buy this when in sale at Walgreens or with my ulta points. I use the "gunk" at the end of the wand, windshield wiper that across my lashes quickly, then comb and wiggle through as usual and it looks good after two coats with this method.

on 12/29/2016 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this!! this is absulotely my favourite mascara ever..I have small eyes and this mascara enhances my look×10

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

on 5/6/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I always tend to purchase L'Oreal mascaras since their formula tends to be darker than the other drugstore mascaras. My main gripe about this is that it flakes like crazy!! No matter how fresh the tube is, I'm forever wiping flakes off my cheeks, often quite soon after application. The formula itself is a little moody too, sometimes I apply and it looks fantastic, other times it clumps and doesn't separate well at all. It also dries out sooooo quickly! Honestly I really don't know why I keep repurchasing this except I've tried so many bad mascaras, I'm afraid the next one will be worse. I'll take flakes over raccoon eyes any day. But I think I've finally reached my limit. Next one I purchase won't be this.

So I have tried just about every mascara- drugstore or prestige brand. Ive recently been using a Dior one that I am quite disappointed with. One that I very much like is the Big Fatty by Urban Decay, but to be honest nothing from that brand has let me down. A surprising thing I have found about this mascara- it is by far my favorite. Out of the 50 or above mascaras that I have tried, this surprisingly is the best one for me. I have long and curly eyelashes naturally, and this mascara is the best for separating lashes and giving crazy gorgeous amounts of volume while never getting clumpy. I would HIGHLY suggest it! instead of buying the $25 Dior mascaras, shell out $10 for this unexpected holy grail product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best mascara I've tried so far. It gave a nice lenght, fullness and defined my lashes. Really, really good product. I used it alone in two coats and it is absolutely worth the price. Would definiately purchase it again.

I'm in love with this! Everything about this mascara is perfect for me.
It's easy to apply because of the big brush, all of the lashes are covered in one coat, it gives me some good length and is easy to take off. Best mascara I have tried :)

on 7/9/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites mascara. It's pretty clump-free and it lasts long on the lashes. I have nothing more to say, i just love this mascara!

on 6/1/2014 3:53:00 PM

I do not like this mascara at all, and I'm not even that fussy about mascara. I was really hoping to love it because it cost 10 us dollars at kmart, and since I had lost my original voluminous million lashes (which is great) I thought I'd had to try it. It's really watery and the wand is HUGE and it gets all over the place. Plus, like said below, it takes several coats to build up, otherwise it does NOTHING to my lashes and on top of that, it gets really clumpy if you put on more than say, three coats (makes me look like I have 3 lashes total). Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and I hate to rant, but this is really rant worthy to me. Packaging is gorgeous, I'll give it that.

on 5/26/2014 8:25:00 AM

Best mascara you can buy on the high street. Costs roughly £10 so it isn't the absolute cheapest, but it lasts forever (honestly, like a year). Great lash separation with little clumping, although it can make your lashes look thicker if you put on several coats. I think it's the rubber brush that makes the separation so good and there's never a horrible excess on it. However, I should probably disclose that I have this in "extra black" which has black packaging. Buy it!