L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

on 9/12/2017 10:24:00 AM

Dries out lashes. Used for 2 days and through away! Love regular voluminous

so bad. it was dry and clumpy after just one coat. had to take it off and start all over again with a different mascara. this went into the trash.

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

As I'm a huge fan of 'Volume Million Lashes So Couture', I had high hopes for this. It ended up being a complete waste of money. It clumps horribly and leaves my lashes looking stubby and sparse. I tried it out on three different occasions before I threw it in the bin. Complete waste of £10.

on 3/23/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think I got a defective product because the wand on mines is oddly curved, unlike the pictures that are shown here.

I hated this mascara. The brush is awkward and makes it difficult to get through my lashes. The clumping is really like no other. And to make it even worse, it has a tendency to flake throughout the day.

I HATE/LOATHE this mascara. I hate that I spent even a dollar on it. I have been using waterproof L'Oreal Million Lashes for a couple years now and even re-purchased (which for me to re-purchase a cosmetic and not try something new is a HUGE deal), so I decided on impulse to try a non-waterproof version since the concept and brush seemed the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this mascara, and it went on very similarly to my waterproof version, but once it dried it flaked off BAD all over my face, all day long. SUCH a mess. Very embarrassing to have people telling you that you have mascara flakes all over your face all day. I'd clean it up, but within a half hour it would be all over again. This was just two coats like I do with my other mascaras. Wanting to be fair, I tried it once more a different day when I would be home all day. Same exact thing happened. I had thrown away the package and the receipt as soon as I got it home (THAT's how confident I was that I would love it!) so I knew I couldn't return it...I just chucked that little jerk in the trash.

on 11/12/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really a crappy mascara indeed. I haven't used Loreal Products & mascara in a long while now, but I heared this one was good. Nope. The best feature of this mascara is the red metallic design. The mascara though is not something to Write home about...Not good at all! I will not use this anymore, even though I have had it and used it Three days now. It simply doesnt work.

on 9/13/2014 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Did nothing for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or thicken. Just a basic black mascara. Nothing special.

on 8/25/2014 1:59:00 PM

I did not like this mascara at all. It gave nice definition and did make the lashes look longer but it flakes off really bad. Not impressed and would not buy again

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

What is Loreal doing? Their products are just not living up to their name at all.
This flakes bad just like their others and is just a basic mascara.