L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

on 3/4/2013 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Amazing mascara! I have short and straight lashes and this product actually helped very much! it lengthens and volumes them! It made my eye lashes look like fake! plus it holds the curl! I will surely buy it again..!

Clumpy, gloppy, came off all over. Yuck

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever used! The wand is one of the ones with a silicone brush rather than fibre and it is terrible! Gets way too much product on the brush and even by wiping 90% of the product off the wand, it's still gloopy and is impossible to seperate the lashes! Absolutely terrible!

on 3/31/2013 7:47:00 AM

I really like this mascara, it makes my lashes long, without to clump. I also really like the packaging, it makes the mascara very easy to find in a make-up bag. Overall i really like it, and would buy it again.

on 3/31/2013 8:06:00 AM

As soon as I saw this product on TV I rushed to superdrug to buy this. I Got this product the day it came out which made this quite expensive, at 15 pounds it wasn't worth it In my opinion. The packaging was the thing that caught my eye. It was golden and shiny which makes it seem classy and posh. The brush its self separates lashes well however doesn't give enough volume for me. This mascara is very clumpy and looks over the top on the finished result. Overall rating 6.2 out of 10 :)

on 6/23/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Too expensive for what it's worth. One coat looks just *okay* but I like to layer my mascara. It's fine for a very basic look, i guess, but so is ELF mascara that costs $1. I'm upset that I didn't read reviews before buying this crap. I thought since I love the original Million Lashes and the False Fiber Lashes formulas, I would like this too. Whoops.

on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal has some great masacaras but this one is a fail. The brush head is too long for good control, and while it defines pretty well, the formula is too wet. No volume, and it straightens my curl right out. Plus it has a strong smell of something like chlorine. Nothing like the other Million Lashes in the all-gold tube, which was pretty good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is shiny and a tad tacky, which admittedly, I kind of like. This mascara is unremarkable. It didn't cause any major issues (as it became super clumpy or anything) but it also didn't make me excited. it made my lashes blacker, not longer, thicker or held the curl. just blacker. i wouldn't waste the money.

on 7/17/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just HORRIBLE! Makes your lashes stick together and look like sticks! It feels stiff and really irritated my eyes. Didn't lengthen or thicken and doesn't separate lashes at all. Can't believe L'Oreal would put out such crap! Expensive Junk!

on 7/18/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised this got so many low ratings, as I actually really like it! The packaging is big, shiny, and red. As far as the product itself, the brush is large, long, and defines well. I do find it gives a lot of definition, but not a ton of length or volume. If you already have nice natural lashes, you'll probably like this mascara. If you're looking for fake Kim Kardashian lashes, this isn't going to do it, but it is very suitable for office/day wear, or evenings if you aren't going for mega-glamour. The formula isn't too wet, and I have had zero issues with clumping or flaking. I would repurchase, but then I've always had good luck with L'Oreal mascaras.