L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.2

on 1/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Complete travesty on me. I bought it because I liked the Butterfly Intenza Whatever (can we cool it with the mascara names, please, L'oreal?) and its soft, gel-like, non-crunchy formula, but they were out of it at the store when I went to repurchase.

So I grabbed this one...AWFUL mistake. I hate everything about it.

Wet formula, which I despise. Instantly sticks my lashes together. My eyelashes are long, which makes it worse. Zero to spider legs in one swipe. I also find that the brush shape doesn't allow me to nicely taper the product from roots to ends, so that there's less on the tips of my lashes than at the root (I need volume, not length). So in the end my face looks like a child's drawing of someone wearing mascara. Sparse sticklike eyelashes that whack against my browbone like tiny battering rams. Combing them out and trying to reapply just makes it worse, because then I get the fun bonus of everything clumping at the tips of your lashes. AWESOME! X___X

And then it dries crispy and hard into an impenetrable layer that somehow won't come off in the shower even though it flakes onto my face all day. And I curse a little bit.

I'm not a natural-mascara girl by any means, but I like my eyelashes to at least look like they aren't made of sheet-metal filings. Just all-around bad.

on 1/27/2016 1:17:00 AM

I got this mascara on sale for around 6.99. It's so amazing. It really makes my lashes look huge and long. I pair this with cover girls plumptify and makes my lashes look incredible and like falsies. I will repurchase

on 3/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is by far my absolute favourite and I always had a hard time to find one that would be good enough for me. After a years of trying many different brands I've finally found the one that really works for me. This mascara gives me a great volume doesn't get clumpy and stays on all day long. Also separates my lashes very well which is always important to me and is quite easy to apply. I was never a fan of plastic brushes but this one is just great.
It is a mascara that I already repurchased (which never happened before) and I'm gonna do so again once I run out of it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Voluminous Million Lashes Excess! The brush is a winner. It's a bit big, but I like that. It curves in towards the middle and then tapers at the end so you can get into smaller areas. The formula is liquidy, but it dries nicely and doesn't flake on me (unless I rub my eyes or nap with it on). The scent isn't great, but it's definitely not bad. It gives my lashes the lift and volume I want without clumping, so I can put on a thin coat for a natural look... but it's buildable so that I can go for a more dramatic look. The packaging isn't my favorite color combination (red & gold), but this is the best mascara I've used in a long time.

on 8/2/2014 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have found that this mascara is average at best. I found that it just coats my lashes, doesn't make them appear longer and doesn't build any volume at all! I put 3 coats of this on and it's really not giving the look I want. I found that loreal false lash flutter is much better

on 3/23/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review and I couldn't wait to give me opinion about this product!!!

Don't waste your time and money on this product!!! I have long eyelashes but I always crave the volume/thickness as my everyday look.

I was super disappointed when I first tried it. It made my lashes look very thin and made them clump. Annnnddddd no volume...which was the whole point!!!! It also includes a weird smell.

Please take my advise and look elsewhere!!

on 1/12/2014 1:06:00 PM

What a huge disappointment this product was. Clumps so much, every morning when I apply has to be a struggle. Retail price here in Belgium is 17 euros, I feel like I was ripped off. Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal is a way better mascara at a lower price.

I will not be repurchasing.

on 12/12/2013 2:07:00 AM

To be honest my fellow MUA'ers, i think you're applying it wrong! Or maybe your bar was set too high, i don't know... This one is a pretty good mascara, it gives volume and lenght, not at all clumpy, and has a reasonable price. Believe me, i've tries a LOT of mascaras before -because my lashes are very thin-, and we all know that mascaras in all of make up products are the ones that have the highest percentage of disappointment. The best one i've ever used was loreal double extension carbon black, and this is without a doubt a close second.

on 11/29/2013 4:54:00 PM

It gives a lot of volume that looks good on my upper lashes. I do get some clumps under application but I just brush them out carefully. I didn't find the right way to use it on the lower lashes. It looks like clumpy mess with some colored areas and some empty ones. So I have to use another mascara. However, this mascara falls out terribly. I look like drug addict by the evening with the black flakes under my eyes. I had to throw it.

on 9/17/2013 6:41:00 PM

I LOVED the L'Oreal million lash the original so I wanted to give this a try I was dying to give this a try...and I'm glad I did... I don't think it's better than the original but I'am happy with it. I think it gives great length and volume. It's a wet formula which can be kind of messy but at the same time i'm starting to prefer wet formula mascara because they last longer than a dryer formula. I didn't notice any flaking with this or burning..and I have watery eyes so that's a good thing for me.

PROS
WET FORMULA
LENGTH
VOLUME
HOLDS A CURL
NICE BLACK COLOR
NO FLAKING
LAST ALL DAY
DOES NOT CLUMP

CONS
SO WET YOU HAVE TO DO A FEW COATS TO GET A GOOD LOOK
CAN BE MESSY IF NOT CAREFUL