L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 19-24
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

1.5

on 3/28/2014 10:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just awful!! I'm usually not super picky about my mascaras. I'm a big fan of L'Oreal's Voluminous Power 24H, but I decided on a whim to try this instead. Big mistake! This formula is very wet and heavy. It instantly clumped my lashes and weighed them down. The curl in my lashes disappeared the second I put this on. It actually looked so awful, I had to take it all off and redo my makeup with a better mascara before I could head to work.
About a week later, I decided to try it again. It was no better. I tried it several more times, but every time I wound up having to take it off right away - my lashes looked too clumpy and awful to leave my house!
Overall, I was incredibly disappointed with this mascara. I think I've tried almost every drugstore mascara there is, and this is by far the worst I have ever used.

on 8/13/2013 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like the original Million Lashes, and thought that this one would be even better, but it's not. I was expecting volume, length, definition, BAM lashes, but sadly it only gave me some definition, no volume or length. The brush is only slightly different from the original Million Lashes brush, it's longer and thinner. The formula is pretty wet, and I got smudging underneath my eyes and on my eyelids. Won't be repurchasing, will probably throw it out.