L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

on 5/2/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Due to the plastic brush (which I'm a huge fan of) and the usual L'oreal formula, on sale for $5.99 CAD I thought buying this would be a no brainer. I am very disappointed however. I try my best to keep my mascaras the full three months, but after three weeks, this one is already flaking and irritating my eyes halfway through the day. The formula is very heavy and wet and clumps easily if you're not careful. It does not add length or volume, but I do use it over top of my usual mascara for intensity. It does have a very dark, black look that makes your lashes stand out against a smokey eye or heavy liner. (Where some mascaras make your lashes more grey coloured and they seem to blend with your eyeshadow). Hard to remove at the end of the day as well it seems. NEXT.

I bought this mascara because I had a $3 off coupon and I had loved the original Voluminous. I was not disappointed by this one at all. It's the perfect consistency and applies perfectly to my lashes without clumps. The brush is big but not so big that you can't get corners of your eyes. It really adds volume and length without getting cakey and I feel so much more complete when I wear it! I recommend it 100%!!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff so much! I'm very surprised by the amount of negative reviews. Because I've tried other mascaras from l'oreal and this one is definitely my favorite so far. The flexible brush makes application smooth and easy, it doesn't clump at all and my lashes look amazing.