L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess

Filtered by hair type : Curly
L'Oreal Paris volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.6

on 3/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is by far my absolute favourite and I always had a hard time to find one that would be good enough for me. After a years of trying many different brands I've finally found the one that really works for me. This mascara gives me a great volume doesn't get clumpy and stays on all day long. Also separates my lashes very well which is always important to me and is quite easy to apply. I was never a fan of plastic brushes but this one is just great.
It is a mascara that I already repurchased (which never happened before) and I'm gonna do so again once I run out of it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best mascara I've tried so far. It gave a nice lenght, fullness and defined my lashes. Really, really good product. I used it alone in two coats and it is absolutely worth the price. Would definiately purchase it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Voluminous Million Lashes Excess! The brush is a winner. It's a bit big, but I like that. It curves in towards the middle and then tapers at the end so you can get into smaller areas. The formula is liquidy, but it dries nicely and doesn't flake on me (unless I rub my eyes or nap with it on). The scent isn't great, but it's definitely not bad. It gives my lashes the lift and volume I want without clumping, so I can put on a thin coat for a natural look... but it's buildable so that I can go for a more dramatic look. The packaging isn't my favorite color combination (red & gold), but this is the best mascara I've used in a long time.

on 3/28/2014 10:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just awful!! I'm usually not super picky about my mascaras. I'm a big fan of L'Oreal's Voluminous Power 24H, but I decided on a whim to try this instead. Big mistake! This formula is very wet and heavy. It instantly clumped my lashes and weighed them down. The curl in my lashes disappeared the second I put this on. It actually looked so awful, I had to take it all off and redo my makeup with a better mascara before I could head to work.
About a week later, I decided to try it again. It was no better. I tried it several more times, but every time I wound up having to take it off right away - my lashes looked too clumpy and awful to leave my house!
Overall, I was incredibly disappointed with this mascara. I think I've tried almost every drugstore mascara there is, and this is by far the worst I have ever used.

on 8/13/2013 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like the original Million Lashes, and thought that this one would be even better, but it's not. I was expecting volume, length, definition, BAM lashes, but sadly it only gave me some definition, no volume or length. The brush is only slightly different from the original Million Lashes brush, it's longer and thinner. The formula is pretty wet, and I got smudging underneath my eyes and on my eyelids. Won't be repurchasing, will probably throw it out.