NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I'm an NC15-NC20 and used I got the shade Custard. Unfortunately the colour is a tad bit too dark for my under eyes. I mostly used this to cover up my blemishes or discolouration I have on my face. I liked this product a lot!

It has medium coverage so it covers up my blemishes and redness pretty well. True to its name, this concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It also isn't matte so that's a plus point.

However, I did have a problem with this concealer for under eyes. Not only because of the colour, but also the texture. For some reason, it didn't set smoothly under my eyes and made it look drier than normal.

on 10/23/2018 4:43:00 AM

My HG concealer - I tried a couple of others, including the new Too Faced one, but had to return to this. Nothing else works so well on my blemishes (of which there are many). The coverage is good, it's super easy to blend and, for most pimples, a layer of powder over this means it will last the whole day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealers and they always look dry under my eyes ..I absolutely love this one!! I have it in custard , it matches my skin tone perfect.. I have medium skin with olive undertones ...

on 10/7/2018 6:38:00 PM

Overall I really like this as an under eye concealer. I dab a few dots under my eye and use my ring finger to blend in before applying my powder foundation. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I also make sure to hydrate my under eyes very well at night before bed as well as in the morning before applying any makeup.

I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin...no issues with this product and I've been using it for a good 2 years or so.

on 10/3/2018 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product has a nice colour range and the texture at first if very creamy. I have dark circles under my eyes and need quite a bit of coverage, I am also now 35 years old and am starting to get a bit drier under my eye area. This looks really nice at first, but it looks very creasy and dry on me within an hour and just starts looking worse and worse throughout the day.

However - if you want to use this concealer for other purposes such as pimples, redness etc, it covers quite well, but I wouldn't recommend this product to people with dark eye circles looking for a smooth finish.

on 9/28/2018 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only concealer that covers well and hydrates perfectly. I get this in Custard which matches well.
It is a little pricy but lasts a long time since very little product is needed.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use this concealer for my dark circles, it has great coverage and blends very easily, a little goes a long way, however, it creases on me even after I set it. Ive noticed that it creases less when I blend using my fingers rather than a wet beauty blender.

If you're looking for a full coverage luxury concealer, this is the 2nd choice you should be looking at.

Yes. I said it: 2nd choice. I have been using this concealer for about 9 months sometimes switching it up with the Tarte Shape Tape (which I have used for almost 2 years).
I use ol' trusty Nars Translucent Crystal powder to set.

Creasing: Minimal, but still creases upon first application and continues slowly as the day goes on. 3/5
Wear-time: Lasts all day 5/5
Application blended with sponge: Not patchy, medium to slightly full coverage. Not even close to full coverage as Shape Tape 4/5
Price: Could be a little cheaper for what it is, as it offers less product than the Shape Tape 4/5

Overall this is fantastic daily concealer. I have tried a-plenty & for me this creases less than any drugstore concealer (except the age rewind) I used...
BUT this creases more than the Tarte Shape Tape. Has to be said.
I would say go for the Shape Tape if you're looking for full coverage...but otherwise this is a great choice too!

on 8/31/2018 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this concealer! I spent a long time researching which concealer would suit my very pale, dry skin and was recommended this one. Unfortunately, it is the worst makeup product I've ever used. The colour is great, very pale and good for highlighting under my eye but it made my makeup cake REALLY bad. I even tried highlighting before my foundation, but got the same result. I tried to persevere, and changed my routine but nothing worked - it just doesn't suit my very dry skin.

The bottle is also really impractical and I had to tap it on a makeup palette to get the last of it out! That's not great for the price you pay, for it.

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.