NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 2/23/2018 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It has absolutely no lasting power at all. I wore it for a few hours, inside a temperature controlled building and didn’t sweat or strain at all. It’s such an expensive and over rated disappointment of a product.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 12/19/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay so after reading tons of reviews on this concealer i still did not run out and buy it, i put it off for soo long until one random day i happened to have the right amount of money, i was in the right store and i was in the right mood, i thought what the heck YOLO so i bought the darn concealer. To all the people who are like me you read the reviews but dont take the plunge right away, GO AND BUY THIS CONCEALER RIGHT NOW!!! Previously i have used mac pro longwear if you think that concealer was too drying and cakey , nars concealer will save you. This concealer is amazinggg, it covers my dark circles really well so amazing coverage but not too heavy and its soo creamy and blends like a dreamm. It is the first concealer to not look cakey in my pores it goes on really smooth , doesnt crease at all and it doesnt leave my t zone oily whatsoever but is still hydrating enough to not make it dry and cakey looking it is perfect! It makes your skin look so smooth and flawless so like i said please buy this concealer if you have been searching for a good concealer for a long time and you have textured skin like mine and also dry and oily skin at the same time, i feel like this nars concealer is the hg for troublesome and hard to please skin its beautiful, i promise !

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A great concealer. Full coverage without bunching under the eyes. Best applied with a beauty sponge and set with a powder.

on 12/17/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this concealer for around my eyes. It lives up to it's name and I do look radiant (particular in summer when I have more color). It does an excellent job for covering dark circles but for me, it's not for blemishes. I feel like I can wear less eye makeup when I wear this because of the overall brightening effect it has on my face. I use caramel and I think it's a good fit for skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When NARS added to their shade range I immediately purchased (macadamia). This concealer is really good and has an almost matte finish. Really creamy which I like but I like a more natural finish for my under eye highlight. It dries quickly and dries matte if you like that. Very satisfied but not my favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a good concealer but like many of Nar's complexion products, its just too off in the shade department. Nars doesn't do neutral skin tones at all. Your either straight up in the yellow category or pink. If your in between forget about it. I chose the shade Amande as it was the closets I was gonna get. Caramel is just too light/ pink and the next shade up was too dark/ red . I like the consistency, finish and staying power but the color range sucks! Even with the new additions it still lacks decent neutral tones especially for darker skins. We are not all red, yellow/ orange!! I have to mix this with Makeup forever's concealer in shade 12 to get this to work. The two paired together looks flawless. All this to say that if you can find a good color match this is a good concealer worth the $29 price tag but not if you have to mix two together.

on 11/10/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am on the fence about this, it has a good texture but did not provide enough coverage for my dark circles. I tried this on at Sephora in Caramel with Smashbox's Look Less Tired Dark corrector- orange pencil and it provided some coverage but I need something a bit heavier. I did get the radiant glow which was flattering but I needed more coverage to counter the circles. I am NC44/Nars Tinted Moisturizer - Malaga (med-dark) for reference.

on 11/8/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I have used this concealer for years. I use 2 shades, one to conceal and one to brighten/highlight my undereye area. I have not been disappointed. It applies beautifully and does not end up stacking up in creases and does the job: conceals (good coverage). I use a beautyblender to blend it in.

The only prob I find with this is also something which applies to similar products, you pay quite a bit for the product but you cannot get as much out when it is almost over. Someone has a suggestion for this?

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.