NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 12/17/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this concealer for around my eyes. It lives up to it's name and I do look radiant (particular in summer when I have more color). It does an excellent job for covering dark circles but for me, it's not for blemishes. I feel like I can wear less eye makeup when I wear this because of the overall brightening effect it has on my face. I use caramel and I think it's a good fit for skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When NARS added to their shade range I immediately purchased (macadamia). This concealer is really good and has an almost matte finish. Really creamy which I like but I like a more natural finish for my under eye highlight. It dries quickly and dries matte if you like that. Very satisfied but not my favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a good concealer but like many of Nar's complexion products, its just too off in the shade department. Nars doesn't do neutral skin tones at all. Your either straight up in the yellow category or pink. If your in between forget about it. I chose the shade Amande as it was the closets I was gonna get. Caramel is just too light/ pink and the next shade up was too dark/ red . I like the consistency, finish and staying power but the color range sucks! Even with the new additions it still lacks decent neutral tones especially for darker skins. We are not all red, yellow/ orange!! I have to mix this with Makeup forever's concealer in shade 12 to get this to work. The two paired together looks flawless. All this to say that if you can find a good color match this is a good concealer worth the $29 price tag but not if you have to mix two together.

on 11/10/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am on the fence about this, it has a good texture but did not provide enough coverage for my dark circles. I tried this on at Sephora in Caramel with Smashbox's Look Less Tired Dark corrector- orange pencil and it provided some coverage but I need something a bit heavier. I did get the radiant glow which was flattering but I needed more coverage to counter the circles. I am NC44/Nars Tinted Moisturizer - Malaga (med-dark) for reference.

on 11/8/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years. I use 2 shades, one to conceal and one to brighten/highlight my undereye area. I have not been disappointed. It applies beautifully and does not end up stacking up in creases and does the job: conceals (good coverage). I use a beautyblender to blend it in.

The only prob I find with this is also something which applies to similar products, you pay quite a bit for the product but you cannot get as much out when it is almost over. Someone has a suggestion for this?

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.

on 7/3/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've used this concealer for a couple of months now, and I don't understand why people rave so much about it. I mean it's not awful but considering how pricey it is, there are definitely better and cheaper alternatives. When you first apply it, it looks alright, but after blending it in, it goes on patchy and looks really dry. I use quite a lot of a good eye cream so I don't understand why it looks so drying. My friend says the same about this concealer. I'm probably not gonna repurchase this, and I'll just stick with my MAC studio finish concealer.
    I guess overall it's not that bad but yeah not my cup of tea.

on 4/1/2016 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this concealer in the color biscuit to highlight. Very creamy like advertised and goes on smooth. At first I used a beauty blender but I find the product goes on better with a concealer brush lightly patting the product onto designated areas. I have worn without setting and does not Crease but I like to set my concealer anyways just to be safe with my Ben nye and Laura mercier and my highlight comes out beautiful.

on 1/14/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this concealer solely for highlighting and not for concealing so my review is going to be limiting. But for highlighting purposes, I absolutely LOVE it! I use the colour Ginger under my eyes and set it with a powder and the finished look is gorgeous. It really brightens and makes you look radiant. I haven't experienced any creasing and it blends really well. I'd definitely be willing to try it for the purpose of concealing dark circles and blemishes but I would need to get a different shade for that.

on 11/15/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this because of all the YouTube hype (which I never do) and of course I was let down. the concealer is nothing special. Nothing special at all. I applied it expecting a nice subtle radiant creamy concealer that would give a nice highlight and finish to the skin. It did nothing of the sort. It looked basic, didn't blend well and didn't give a nice finish. To make matters worse, I found the product didn't last either even when set with powder

The packaging is the worst! I hate doe foot applicators, they seem so unsanitary and the long narrow tube makes it impossible to get out enough product. I bought mine from Sephora and as soon as I opened it it seemed like it had been used like there was barley any product in it, but that's the nature of this type of packaging. I could tell I would be running out of it quick and because of the packaging you cant even cut it open or scrape the sides to get the rest of it.

Anyway I ended up sending it right back to Sephora. For the absolutely ridiculous price tag, I expected better. With its lack of staying power, lackluster finish, and terrible packaging, this concealer doesn't do it for me. Don't bother wasting your time and money. l.a. girl concealers are way better and are dirt cheap!