NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.7

on 12/5/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My holy grail under eye concealer!! This is not to be used for pimples or dark spots...just under the eyes. I use both an airbrush concealer brush and then pat in with beauty blender. . Been through 4 so far

on 11/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love how well this conceals under my eyes. It's long lasting and looks completely natural. I use different shades for different purposes. One for more everyday use, and another for when I want a super bright under eye look. I don't find it the best for hiding blemishes as my skin is extremely oily and tends to break up the concealer throughout the day, even when set with powder. Overall, my favourite under eye concealer! I've repurchased multiple times and in more than one shade.

on 10/10/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Definitely a radiant and creamy concealer. I love how opaque this is! Took me years and years to finally try this, I know but that is because I was not into trying new things. This summer I went full out on the flawless base makeup offerings there are in the marketplace. And I have to say I am happy to add this to the rotation! I got it in chestnut and another color. These go on opaque, blend like a dream and set well with powder. I will certainly repurchase. Well done as always, NARS.

on 3/15/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great concealer. I really like how it looks, with ben nye's banana powder on top. It looks velvet under your eye. It lasts a long time on the skin and i did not experience creasing or drying. I totally recommend this. The only thing i dont like is the price but it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I agree with the others that this a good concealer. Its creamy and doesnt settle into fine lines. It is definitely a product where less is more so it lasts you a long time. I love nars because they tend to have products with yellow undertones which works for me. I like the packaging and being able to dab dab under the eye and it blends smoothly. I would definitely buy it again because I havent used a product that works better than this.

on 12/22/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutly love this product. Its worth the hype. The price is sketchy and a bit of a turn off, but I LOVE IT. You get what you pay for, and if your looking for flawless honey you need to get this in your life!

on 11/15/2015 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love this concealer! I have this in Cafe, and the colour matches me perfectly. It's not too red or yellow - I believe this has a more neutral undertone. Since I use it mainly for my dark circles, it's perfect. It's very creamy, which - as opposed to the MAC Pro Longwear (also a good concealer) - is easier to work with.

It last all day, pretty much without creasing. I've used up one and have another on reserve. I tend to switch it up with MAC Pro Longwear only to prevent boredom. But I'd repurchase either of these over and over.

For reference, I'm an NC50 in MAC, N100 in Cover FX Custom Blend or Warm Dark in Bare Minerals.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a product that I can't live without! Omg! It's a fantastic product and very creamy! It's pricy but worth it. Once you try it I guarantee you won't ever want to use another concealer. It's so lightweight but covers those dark circles perfectly! Nars says it has some type of light reflectors which help to make you look awake and radiant. If they ever stopped making this, I might cry. I've recommend to my girlfriends and they all love it too! Def in my top 3 beauty products, without a doubt!! I use the shade Amande for under my eyes. I don't have many blemishes to cover but some ppl may want to use a different concealer for spots as this may highlight a blemish. HG product 🙏🏾

on 8/10/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite go-to concealer. I like to use this before my foundation. It doesn't crease at all for me and surprisingly they have my skin tone! The price is worth it

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe the hype. This concealer is amazing for brightening under eyes. Not cakey or drying. Will buy again and again.