NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 5/8/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have a tried a host of high end concealers but for the last year I've been using Maybelline Fit Me concealer because it's creamy, blends easily and has minimal creasing. Also it's very cheap which is important because I also use it as a highlighter which means I use a lot. Still after a full year of not trying any of the higher priced concealers I decided to give this Nars concealer a try.

I got the shade custard which is almost an exact dupe for the Fit me shade, sand. When I was applying the Nars concealer I really thought I was going to love it. It was creamy and it was giving great coverage. But it was too thick, I had to sheer it out a lot with a beauty blender and then after an hour or so it creased and settled into my fine lines. Tried again the next day and set with powder. It still creased and the powder made it look cakey. Looks like I will be sticking with my Fit Me concealer which is kind of good news as it's only a 1/3 of the price.

on 3/18/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great concealer! It's light-medium coverage (doesn't cover my active acne spots). I swipe it under my eyes and use a generic beauty blender to blend it up and around my eyelids to act as an eyeshadow primer. Super natural, not cakey whatsoever. I don't wear foundation - I can get this to blend/fade out to the rest of my skin enough so it looks real and you cannot tell I am just wearing concealer around the eyes.

I love this concealer so much! It's a great concealer for covering blemishes, it's very good coverage as well so if you aren't wearing any foundation you could still have a flawless matte look. Not the greatest concealer to cover up dark circles and not the best to highlight your features. The packaging is very nice, i've always been a fan of NARS packaging due to the fact of the clean and simple modern look. The applicator is amazing and is very soft which makes applying the concealer extremely perfect. The smell of the concealer is very high end smelling, there's no crazy chemical smell which I love. All that said, the price ($30) is pretty good for how much you get (0.22 oz.).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

on 12/11/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Amazing coverage! I use the color Custard for my NC30 skin tone. It is definitely pricey so if I'm just going out for a couple errands I tend to use it's dupe Maybelline's Fit Me concealer which is a quarter of the price and similar coverage. But for a long day, meeting friends/family, out for dinner, I'll use the NARS concealer!

on 11/22/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this concealer is so drying under my eyes! no matter how much i moisturise i cant seem to get the product to not settle into my fine lines. price was a bit steep too at $42 aud!

on 11/11/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this product about three times, I ended up getting tiny little colorless bumps around my cheeks and almost under eye area I never guessed it could be this product because I thought it was a must have, after switching back to Mac and trying the new shape tape I realized this was my enemy! I can't believe I've purchased this time and time again and bought it in multiple shades :( what a waste.

on 10/26/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this concealer for my face on days when I am too lazy to go all out with foundation. I use custard for my entire face and Chantilly for under my eyes and sort of as a highlighter. I use a beauty blender to blend in and it works great. Then I use a finishing powder and boom I am finished in under a minute compared to maybe 3-5 with foundation.