NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

on 12/11/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Amazing coverage! I use the color Custard for my NC30 skin tone. It is definitely pricey so if I'm just going out for a couple errands I tend to use it's dupe Maybelline's Fit Me concealer which is a quarter of the price and similar coverage. But for a long day, meeting friends/family, out for dinner, I'll use the NARS concealer!

on 11/22/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this concealer is so drying under my eyes! no matter how much i moisturise i cant seem to get the product to not settle into my fine lines. price was a bit steep too at $42 aud!

on 11/11/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this product about three times, I ended up getting tiny little colorless bumps around my cheeks and almost under eye area I never guessed it could be this product because I thought it was a must have, after switching back to Mac and trying the new shape tape I realized this was my enemy! I can't believe I've purchased this time and time again and bought it in multiple shades :( what a waste.

on 10/26/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this concealer for my face on days when I am too lazy to go all out with foundation. I use custard for my entire face and Chantilly for under my eyes and sort of as a highlighter. I use a beauty blender to blend in and it works great. Then I use a finishing powder and boom I am finished in under a minute compared to maybe 3-5 with foundation.

on 10/23/2016 3:27:00 AM

This concealer is by far the best one (for me at least) I've ever owned and let me tell you I'm an mua. I've played with lots of make up. I love the coverage, I use the shade custard and I'm a olive colored skin tone, however, if you don't use a translucent powder it will crease a little. I use nyc translucent powder and it works magic. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was really hesitant in buying this for a while but one day I splurged and bought it. I was using the maybelline fit me concealer at the time and after trying this I say just buy the maybelline one. The nars one has more coverage but cakes up more even though I have oily skin. It doesn't work well under the eyes but I enjoy it for spot concealing. It's a nice concealer but I wouldn't repurchase

on 10/13/2016 8:24:00 AM

Very good concealer-my favourite.
    One big minus for this product is this packing.
    Too small, very pricy and at the end there is still product but you can not get it :(
    the rest is great.
    Creamy, not heavy at all , long lasting and hydrating eye area.
    Colours are perfect. You can use it under your eyes or for the rest of your face.
    You will love it!
    I highly recommend

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I lurk quite a bit here at MakeupAlley but I finally have found a product that brought me over to the review side!

I purchased Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer about 4 days ago in Custard, I've been wearing it daily since my purchase so I think I've gotten a handle on how it behaves.

Background: I'm in my late 40's with dry under-eye skin that so easily gets crepey, wrinkly and dried out the second most concealers and powders are applied. It would get that way even with a hydrating foundation. I'm light/medium with yellow/warm undertones and some dark under eye circles.

I've been on the hunt for a concealer that doesn't make me look twice as old as I already am and I had almost given up. I've tried so many out there, from most drugstore brands to a variety of mid-level.

After reading a lot of reviews and watching concealer tutorials/reviews on youtube I decided to give Nars a try. I was a bit doubtful after spending some money on Born This Way concealer as it was a dismal, crepey failure.

So far, I couldn't be more pleased. I wear it the same as I have all of my other concealers. I moisturize quite a bit, wait a few mins, add a hydrating primer and then apply concealer. In regards to Nars, I'm also wearing Dior Airflash, which can be a bit drying and what seems to be working out perfectly here is to apply the concealer first and then the foundation as opposed to the foundation/concealer. This seems to blend everything well but doesn't smear the Nars around and gives excellent coverage.

Normally, I will crease within minutes of applying concealer and go crepey and dry immediately after setting with powder (have used a variety, current is Mercier Secret Undereye). These last few days have been wonderful. The only creasing I see are my normal creases that will always be there and I'm fine with that. I'm not seeing an enhancement of tiny little dry lines or any creases that don't belong. The color match is perfect. When the Nars dries down, it does so fairly quickly and dries down matte before I set it. Today I just lightly dusted some random Elf loose setting powder that is matte as well. If I can get this nice of a look to my concealer with Elf, I know that the Nars concealer is truly working for me.

I would definitely purchase this again. I do want to try the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer as I've read some very good reviews along the same lines as Nars and it never hurts to try new things! :) But if I were stuck with only one concealer for the rest of my life and it were Nars, I'd be fine with that.