NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

on 12/11/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Amazing coverage! I use the color Custard for my NC30 skin tone. It is definitely pricey so if I'm just going out for a couple errands I tend to use it's dupe Maybelline's Fit Me concealer which is a quarter of the price and similar coverage. But for a long day, meeting friends/family, out for dinner, I'll use the NARS concealer!

on 11/22/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this concealer is so drying under my eyes! no matter how much i moisturise i cant seem to get the product to not settle into my fine lines. price was a bit steep too at $42 aud!

on 11/11/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this product about three times, I ended up getting tiny little colorless bumps around my cheeks and almost under eye area I never guessed it could be this product because I thought it was a must have, after switching back to Mac and trying the new shape tape I realized this was my enemy! I can't believe I've purchased this time and time again and bought it in multiple shades :( what a waste.

on 10/26/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this concealer for my face on days when I am too lazy to go all out with foundation. I use custard for my entire face and Chantilly for under my eyes and sort of as a highlighter. I use a beauty blender to blend in and it works great. Then I use a finishing powder and boom I am finished in under a minute compared to maybe 3-5 with foundation.

on 10/23/2016 3:27:00 AM

This concealer is by far the best one (for me at least) I've ever owned and let me tell you I'm an mua. I've played with lots of make up. I love the coverage, I use the shade custard and I'm a olive colored skin tone, however, if you don't use a translucent powder it will crease a little. I use nyc translucent powder and it works magic. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was really hesitant in buying this for a while but one day I splurged and bought it. I was using the maybelline fit me concealer at the time and after trying this I say just buy the maybelline one. The nars one has more coverage but cakes up more even though I have oily skin. It doesn't work well under the eyes but I enjoy it for spot concealing. It's a nice concealer but I wouldn't repurchase

on 10/13/2016 8:24:00 AM

Very good concealer-my favourite.
One big minus for this product is this packing.
Too small, very pricy and at the end there is still product but you can not get it :(
the rest is great.
Creamy, not heavy at all , long lasting and hydrating eye area.
Colours are perfect. You can use it under your eyes or for the rest of your face.
You will love it!