NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

on 9/27/2016 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Wow okay, so after years of withstanding from buying this super hyped product I finally caved... and it's fine. Just fine. First off, it's super drying on my already dry skin and creases like hell under my eyes. I also find it hard to blend and it sets really quickly. However, the pigmentation is really on point and the concealer lasts all day. The texture is also creamy when you apply initially apply it. Meh, it's an okay product but I won't be repurchasing 'cause man, that is one expensive concealer and there are others I prefer.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

on 8/10/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am pretty much a NARS fan, but with due credit. I have been searching for a very long time for a concealer that is able to cover my dark circles, can be used for blemishes/pigmentation, doesn't break me out/crease and is able to last a solid day without fading and making me look tired.

BTW I'm a NC35 in MAC and Ginger in NARS. For ref: I have tried the staple heroes such as the MAC pro longwear, Clarins instant, Lancome, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Rimmel wake me up, Maybelline Fit me (BTW not a dupe for NARS's formula or coverage), L'Oréal true match, Bourjois healthy mix, Almay the list is quite extensive.

What I have found is that most concealers are too sheer, made to highlight the under eye and not really cover true pigmentation. The NARS concealer is my best yet for coverage, consistency and longwear. It also helps that it's creamy, but sets down to a powdery matte.

Not to be mistaken, this formula is slightly dryer and does look like makeup. I blend with my fingers and use a light powder to set, like the Physicians Formula Illuminating Youth Boost or the Hourglass Ambient lighting which leaves a light glowy look under the eye.

As the wrinkles set in this may start to sink into fine lines, but I'm yet to find a concealer, that sticks around >6 hours, as i can't leave the house without it.

This may not work for everyone, but I just really wanted to give this product credit, for being able to fight hereditary darkness.

I always find myself coming back to this, and can say this concealer has my back.

on 7/12/2016 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is the best I have ever tried! I have dark circles under my eyes for years and this is the best concealing product to reduce the darkness in such a great coverage yet with an amazing texture that doesn't crease. I bought the biscuit color - just a perfect color to correct the deep grey blue cast perfectly (I am Nc37 at Mac mineralize foundation). I recommend this concealer for its medium full coverage, for its beautiful smooth texture and for its perfect correcting color. Definitely will repurchase again and again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I absolutely like this concealer. I'm not sure if I quite love it yet, but it's pretty damn great. I have very small pores and very even skin with some redness and very slight texture on my cheeks from Keratosis Pilaris (otherwise very clear aside from the occasional hormonal breakout). I also don't have super terrible bags under my eyes but they are there. I bought this primarily for my under eyes and highlighting. I am typically anywhere from NC35-NC42 but I haven't been tanning in a few months so I'm an NC20/25. When I'm tan I use the "Custard" shade and it's pretty light, almost too light for any blemishes. The shade I'm using currently is "Vanilla" and it's a wonderful color! It's very very bright and I imagine this being good for even the palest of complexions. As for the performance of the concealer, I actually really love it. It almost gives the appearance of filling in my pores and making them look airbrushed. It has incredible pigment and it buffs out gorgeously with a beauty blender without losing any coverage. Really one of the nicest concealers I've tried for under my eyes. One of my complaints is that it seems to not fully set even with powder, and it has made my Kat Von D liquid liner run and smudge which hasn't happened when I use my NYX HD Concealer Wands or my MAC Pro Longwear. Other than that I really like it and it's one my current favorites.

on 3/25/2016 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because of all the hype. It did not work for me. I used it on my under eyes and blemishes. It settled in to my fine lines with the quickness even though I set it with powder. On my blemishes...ew. They just made them look crusty. I never found a way for this stuff to work for me so thank goodness for Sephora's return policy.

on 2/10/2016 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Initially when I purchased this product, I was in love. It made my under eye circles disappear, brightened the area and did not crease. However, I lost it so I purchased another tube but the glory was gone, the application was patchy, didn't cover my hyperpigmentation at all and creased no matter how I set it. I tried baking and it started caking up.

I really don't know what happened there.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this creamy concealer because I was told it was one of the "Best Concealers in the Market" by a Sephora employee. So, it was actually an IMPULSE BUY at the moment because I really wanted to buy a new Concealer that has a reputable name and that would actually work for once. I had been using the MAC concealer for about seven years because it actually worked, but I was finding that I had to re-apply some concealer almost every hour when I was out and about. So, that's why I ended up buying this Nars concealer. I always use primer before starting my makeup routine. I applied my primer and then this concealer and let it sit there for about five minutes on my face. Then I took my beauty blender and packed it on nicely under my eyes and other spots on my face which need some brightening up.

So... I would give this product 3.5/5 rating but there is no option for that on here. I like it because I don't need to re-apply every hour. It's more like re-application of my Mac concealer after two hours I applied the Nars one.

Anyhoo, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try one of the "BEST CONCEALERS IN THE MARKET TODAY" ;)

on 1/20/2016 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is great for people like me who get a great deal of creasing under the eye. The coverage is medium/heavy with brightening properties. Wears nicely but I still tend to get some creasing but I swear it's just because of dry New England weather which will turn anyone into a raisin. 30 dollars for concealer is kind of insane but it really is the best.