NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

on 1/27/2018 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I’ve only owned this product for two days, but I can say I am very pleased with the concealing coverage and color match, but not so much with its staying power. Price ($30) is good for a product in a skinny lip gloss or mascara tube. I’m 50+ AA woman with oily skin. Apparently my skin tone is a few shades lighter than Rihanna’s (I bought Fenty Foundation, but that’s another review). The only areas I want to conceal are my dark purplish hereditary under eye circles. In 40+ years of wearing makeup, I have never found a concealer that made me happy. This one does for about four hours at a time. The sales rep at Sephora said it has “color correcting” properties. That was the reason she didn’t suggest the less expensive concealer stick Nars makes. I didn’t try it. This product came in a skinny tube with an applicator wand that has a sponge tip. There is not that much product in the tube. It’s such a thin tube. I blended it with my fingertips and a sponge. I couldn’t believe how well it covered my circles. They were gone! The coverage lasted until about lunch. I had left it at home so couldn’t reapply. There was a ghost of concealer. I think it is too expensive at $30 a tube, but if I can’t find something better, I will probably buy again. I don’t have another 40 years to look for a substitute!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this looks WAY too dark & orange when applied to my skin.
this one definitely did not fit me

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this concealer! It is by far my favorite concealer ever. It's very hydrating, pigmented (but not caky), and radiant. When you apply under your eyes it really brighten up the skin. Never found anything like this before.

Plus: didn't break me out. Because I have ace-prone skin, I tend to avoid moisterizing concealers. But this is the best.

on 11/12/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My have oily/combination skin and found this concealer to be very drying. I tried using this under my eyes with with 2 different eye creams and alone and the result after a few hours were always the same - flaky, creasey mess. It looked like I had eye sand under my eyes and when I tried to blend it, the product would look worst.

I also tried it as a contour and it left my nose looking flaky / skin pealing effect.

I have now switched to It cosmetics bye bye under eye and love it!

on 9/22/2017 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this in 2 shades because I love it so much. I have biscuit which I am currently using and custard for the winter season. It blends like a dream! It does crease a bit without powder, but I usually set it with my Laura Mercier translucent powder, which is the ultimate duo. It's a bit pricey for concealer, but I find that it's worth the money. I've tried the Maybeline Fit Me "dupe", but I feel like this is the real deal and the better consistency. I've tried many concealers ranging from high end to drug store, but this is my favorite. When I'm packing for a trip, this is one of the first things I throw in my bag. I wish they made a small travel version of biscuit as well.

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

on 9/27/2016 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Wow okay, so after years of withstanding from buying this super hyped product I finally caved... and it's fine. Just fine. First off, it's super drying on my already dry skin and creases like hell under my eyes. I also find it hard to blend and it sets really quickly. However, the pigmentation is really on point and the concealer lasts all day. The texture is also creamy when you apply initially apply it. Meh, it's an okay product but I won't be repurchasing 'cause man, that is one expensive concealer and there are others I prefer.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

on 8/10/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am pretty much a NARS fan, but with due credit. I have been searching for a very long time for a concealer that is able to cover my dark circles, can be used for blemishes/pigmentation, doesn't break me out/crease and is able to last a solid day without fading and making me look tired.

BTW I'm a NC35 in MAC and Ginger in NARS. For ref: I have tried the staple heroes such as the MAC pro longwear, Clarins instant, Lancome, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Rimmel wake me up, Maybelline Fit me (BTW not a dupe for NARS's formula or coverage), L'Oréal true match, Bourjois healthy mix, Almay the list is quite extensive.

What I have found is that most concealers are too sheer, made to highlight the under eye and not really cover true pigmentation. The NARS concealer is my best yet for coverage, consistency and longwear. It also helps that it's creamy, but sets down to a powdery matte.

Not to be mistaken, this formula is slightly dryer and does look like makeup. I blend with my fingers and use a light powder to set, like the Physicians Formula Illuminating Youth Boost or the Hourglass Ambient lighting which leaves a light glowy look under the eye.

As the wrinkles set in this may start to sink into fine lines, but I'm yet to find a concealer, that sticks around >6 hours, as i can't leave the house without it.

This may not work for everyone, but I just really wanted to give this product credit, for being able to fight hereditary darkness.

I always find myself coming back to this, and can say this concealer has my back.