NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

on 1/30/2017 11:00:00 PM

Love love love this! I'm wearing vanilla and it's the best I've every purchased hands down. I'm 51 and have been a makeup junkee for about 25 years. I don't have wrinkles yet, but concealers can still make me look old if it's not well done. I don't bake it. I don't like the feeling of the powder being under my eyes. So far I'm loving it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer! It is so light, yet at the same time covers up all skin pigmentation issues like nothing. It's amazing to use as a highlighter and under eye concealer. I have not tried it for blemishes as I have only purchased a lighter than my skin tone version of this however I would say it won't cover blemishes as effectively as it is a little light and blends out quiet a lot. It is better to be used on a larger area where you need a concentration of colour and coverage rather than spot concealing.

It runs out quick unfortunately but it's not too that pricey so it's not really a problem. The applicator is quiet rough - that's the only downfall. You can feel the stick through the cushioney bit and it's not my ideal of what I want to touch my face but hey can't have everything my way.

Overall I don't think I will even bother looking in to replacements for this, I will be using it over and over for a long time!

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 10/25/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this concealer it's creamy , glowy and covers my undereye circles well I use it in my tzone as well and it covers pores and leaves a beautiful slightly dewy finish which makes me look younger and more awake. If you want more matte look a setting powder is required to apply on top. I got the color 2.5 creme brulee (nc30).