NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use this concealer for my dark circles, it has great coverage and blends very easily, a little goes a long way, however, it creases on me even after I set it. Ive noticed that it creases less when I blend using my fingers rather than a wet beauty blender.

on 7/25/2018 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for under eyes, terrible for acne (since, you know, it's "radiant" and therefore basically a highlighter. Don't be like katedogg and highlight your zits, kids.) It applies nicely with fingers and doesn't crease, but throughout the day it does sort of clump up as it dries out if you put it over any kind of rough or textured area (like a zit, sigh.)

My main criticisms are that the doe foot applicator is gross and I think the shade range could use expanding. The colors sort of alternate between cool and warm as they get darker, so half of us are always going to have to choose between a value match and an undertone match. For example, I have to choose between Chantilly (too light), Vanilla (way too pink for anything but the under eye area) and Custard (too dark).

I'll start with the fact that I tried this ages ago when it first released. I couldn't find a shade I liked (custard was the closest undertone but too dark). It was too drying on my undereyes. Using it alone looked cakey and aged me drastically. So I returned it.

Fast forward to this year and I bought it a second time recently in Vanilla. It's too light on my skin but I like the coverage. I tend to stick to using it on my nose, redness around my nose, discoloration around my mouth, the broken capillaries by my mouth (looks like: |||), and any healing acne.

I do use the tiniest bit when covering my face. Just the end of the doe foot in the back of my hand. Then I do a second tip of the doe foot on the back of my hand. Then using my ring finger I pat it under my eyes. Focusing on my tear troughs for the most part. Then I use L'Oreal Pro Glow (#1) over it and set it with E.L.F under eye powder. So my under eye looks the most concealed this way. Using the NARS RCC alone is cakey AF on my under eyes.

on 4/19/2018 5:10:00 PM

I don't get the hype around this product. I have bought and returned it, in several colors, about four times!! Probably because I just can't find anything else that meets my needs, and this one keeps getting recommended! I am very fair, Mont Blanc in Nars' Sheer Glow foundation ( which is neither sheer or glowy!). I have tried the Vanilla, the Chantilly, and the new Creme Brulee because it was supposed to be pinker. The Chantilly was white, the Vanilla had no pink in it, just a greyish yellow, and the Creme Brulee left peachy residue around the inside of my nose and was all around too dark. And that is just the colors. I don't find the formula to be radiant at all! It has light coverage that creased into lines beneath my eyes before I even had any! It looked more dry than radiant to me! I had high hopes for the Creme Brulee, thinking that I would finally find a concealer with a fair, cool undertone that was hydrating and glowy. NOT, will have to keep looking. Again I don't get all the hype. This is just another Nars product, like the Sheer Glow foundation, that is misnamed. At least the foundation was the color described, I can't say the same for the concealer. Any suggestions would be helpful. BTW, I wear Bobbi Brown's Extra Light Bisque corrector under all my concealers, that is how dark my circles are! But her concealers are not cool or hydrating enough either.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, I'm not sure why it's called radiant, it's flat matte.
The color selection is somehow poor. I have a neutral light-medium skin and the single shade that works with my skin tone is Vanilla. Salesperson advised me to get it, but it turned out to be way too light and there was nothing I could replace it with.
My under eye skin is dry and applying moisturizer underneath doesn't make this concealer look natural. It looks dry and powdery even with no setting powder. It creases directly.
If you don't have dry skin and if you can find a shade match this concealer might be a really good one. The coverage is definitely there and you don't need to use a lot.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.

on 8/19/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wanted to like it but it creased about the same as drugstore concealers I have used. the colour selection is nice though, it's hard to find fair and yellow based concealers.

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

on 6/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

I feel this product is a bit drying for me therefore i did not have to set it with powder. I liked the fact that it didn't crease on me at all and it's build-able. But i prefer the mac pro long wear over it because it's more creamy.