NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I really wanted to love this concealer but it seems everyone is having a different experience to it than I. Bought it in the lightest shade, apply under my eyes and on forehead and chin for highlight and find it to need a lot of product for high coverage. When I do, I like the coverage and the brightening pigment it has BUT it creases??? I swear this doesn't happen with anyone else, yet for me it always does. Bearing in mind I'm 18 with zero wrinkles lol.

Weirdest thing, I also find it makes my eyes sting and water when I apply it on my under eye area. Does anyone else get this? I've really been wondering...

Average packaging except the box practically fell apart.

on 12/17/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great coverage but is slightly thick and can turn cakey quickly when I use as an under eye concealer. Works fine for red spots on face, still need to pay attention so it doesn't cake. I have uber dry mature skin and this I gave away to my daughter. She enjoys it. Glad it's being put to use.

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

Unfortunately for my pocketbook this works wonderfully for me. HATE the price point, but this literally works the best for me to brighten my inner corners. Others have said this isn't "creamy," but I sort of think what they mean is that it is like a cream product- very thick. It is very pigmented and you must work one eye at a time, because this sets so quickly. I use my ring finger to spread it quickly and then finish with a little beauty blender. I do not need powder to set and this does not wrinkle on me. Actually the first undereye concealer that DOES NOT crease on me! Oh and this lasts all day on me.

I tried the FIt Me concealer, which is touted as being a dupe for Nars. I know it has great reviews but it was not a dupe at all. It did not work for me. I did a review of it as well.

All in all, I love this concealer. However the price is outrageous for the amount of product you get.

on 11/16/2016 11:48:00 PM

This concealer is listed as medium to full buildable coverage. I'd say it's more medium than full, and it's not very buildable.

My main goal for a concealer is to cover up my dark undereye circles and darkness on and around the lid. This concealer does NOT work for that. It creases under the eye and on the lid. Nothing I could do made it better. I moisturized under the eye, I left it dry. I used a primer, I skipped primer. I tried powdering and not powdering. It's going to crease.

Furthermore, after not even an hour of wear, the areas covered by the concealer look dry and crusty in a "makeupy" way. It was an odd texture, which was disappointing because it looks VERY good when first put on. Because of this, it also didn't work well to cover any spots I had, because the pimple would soon have a really different unnatural texture that didn't "match" the rest of my face.

By the end of the day, the concealer wasn't even on anymore.

This may work better for someone with oilier skin, but as someone with normal to dry skin this product just didn't.

As for the packaging.. the stopper keeps you from getting to a lot of product. Before I tossed it, I removed the stopper and had a lot of product left. I would remove it as you start to run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer! It is so light, yet at the same time covers up all skin pigmentation issues like nothing. It's amazing to use as a highlighter and under eye concealer. I have not tried it for blemishes as I have only purchased a lighter than my skin tone version of this however I would say it won't cover blemishes as effectively as it is a little light and blends out quiet a lot. It is better to be used on a larger area where you need a concentration of colour and coverage rather than spot concealing.

It runs out quick unfortunately but it's not too that pricey so it's not really a problem. The applicator is quiet rough - that's the only downfall. You can feel the stick through the cushioney bit and it's not my ideal of what I want to touch my face but hey can't have everything my way.

Overall I don't think I will even bother looking in to replacements for this, I will be using it over and over for a long time!

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 11/11/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this product about three times, I ended up getting tiny little colorless bumps around my cheeks and almost under eye area I never guessed it could be this product because I thought it was a must have, after switching back to Mac and trying the new shape tape I realized this was my enemy! I can't believe I've purchased this time and time again and bought it in multiple shades :( what a waste.

on 10/25/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this concealer it's creamy , glowy and covers my undereye circles well I use it in my tzone as well and it covers pores and leaves a beautiful slightly dewy finish which makes me look younger and more awake. If you want more matte look a setting powder is required to apply on top. I got the color 2.5 creme brulee (nc30).