NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

on 1/8/2018 9:58:00 AM

Holy grail concealer. Cannot emphasize enough how beautiful it is.

I have seen/read many reviews on this. Though some said this is a great concealer, yet there were several others who said that this product is 'over-hyped' due to its high price tag when compare to the actual quality it performs.

However.... to me, this product is TOTALLY worth the hype! The full name of this concealer proves it all; "Radiant" , "Creamy" , "Concealer". It does its job perfectly! It conceals my dark circles and does not crease due to its creamy formula.

I saw some Youtubers said that the "NYX HD concealer" is a dupe to this, and I am strongly disagree. NYX HD had a matte-finish which eventually creased my under eyes, and made it looked patchy. While this NARS one does not.

I'm happy that I made the right decision to purchase it, even though I was skeptical for so long!

BTW, I'm Thai and I wear in the shade "Custard".

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

This concealer seems to come close to my "holy grail" concealer. If your under eyes are dry this concealer will be your best friend. I have tried A LOT of concealers and i always end up re-buying this one. I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way and it blends like a dream.

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best concealer tried so far. My skin color is mac NC42. I've two colors of this concealer, caramel and ginger. Caramel matches my skin tone (tiny bit darker than my skin, in sephora light it looked ok) and ginger I use for under eye highlighter + concealer. I tried mac prolong wear as well but that failed to cover my dark circles. So far this is the only concealer that able to cover my dark circles perfectly. But it creases into my fine lines, I've to moisturize heavily to stop it from creasing. But still all concealer I tried this is the best so far. Highly recommended.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have ever used, I love it so much! I usually am not into face makeup at all but i adore the lightness of the product. I use it to cover deep purple under my eyes, to cover small spots and under my nose where I always have a red angry looking rash and my skin has never looked better. The smell is not offensive in any way - much better than the MAC pro longwear I previously used. So thrilled with this game changer product!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I agree with the others that this a good concealer. Its creamy and doesnt settle into fine lines. It is definitely a product where less is more so it lasts you a long time. I love nars because they tend to have products with yellow undertones which works for me. I like the packaging and being able to dab dab under the eye and it blends smoothly. I would definitely buy it again because I havent used a product that works better than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG IT IS AMAZING
Srsl, if you can afford it, go and purchase one. Nars radiant concealer will step up your concealer game. No kidding
Thin texture but still provides medium coverage. Long-lasting. NO CREASING. Wide variety of shades.
I tried millions of concealers that are claimed to be dupe of Nars concealer, but let me tell you, they all lie. No one beats Nars. If you are allergic to it, I really apologize for your loss.
BUY IT.

on 12/27/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got matched to the shade Ginger by the staff at the store. Initially thought it was a little light for me but blends out naturally while still perfectly covering my blemishes. I love the applicator as well. It stays on for quite a long time on me so I doubt I would be changing to any other concealers for some time!