NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

on 5/14/2017 12:50:00 AM

My HG concealer, covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. I am on my 3rd tube already. I am a MAC NC 15 and Vanilla for this. Sometimes if the blemishes are bad, I will apply MAC first and layer on with this and the coverage is awesome. For dark circles, I use a pink color corrector from Urban decay before applying this and both really work well together to brighten the under eye area.

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

I've gone through 5 tubes of this concealer.
It has very buildable coverage and doesn't crease. Still looks great at the end of a 16 hour day. Doesn't oxidise. Its be best concealer I've found to date - the maybelline fit me concealer is supposed to be a dupe but I find it creases, isn't as full coverage and stings my eyes.

My foundation shade is MAC NC 30, Maybelline fit me 220 and Nars stromboli.

I use the shade ginger on a daily basis which is the same shade as my foundation. When I want a brightening effect I use the shade custard

on 11/8/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years. I use 2 shades, one to conceal and one to brighten/highlight my undereye area. I have not been disappointed. It applies beautifully and does not end up stacking up in creases and does the job: conceals (good coverage). I use a beautyblender to blend it in.

The only prob I find with this is also something which applies to similar products, you pay quite a bit for the product but you cannot get as much out when it is almost over. Someone has a suggestion for this?

This concealer seems to come close to my "holy grail" concealer. If your under eyes are dry this concealer will be your best friend. I have tried A LOT of concealers and i always end up re-buying this one. I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way and it blends like a dream.

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

I used a VERY damp beauty blender to blend out the concealer under my eye and set it with loose powder.
And it looked and feels smooth!
Coverage wise is good as well.

If anyone is choosing between Nars Radiant Creamy Concelaer or Naked Skin Concealer.
Choose Nars concealer instead of naked skin's because Naked Skin is WAAY MORE drying than the Nars one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best concealer tried so far. My skin color is mac NC42. I've two colors of this concealer, caramel and ginger. Caramel matches my skin tone (tiny bit darker than my skin, in sephora light it looked ok) and ginger I use for under eye highlighter + concealer. I tried mac prolong wear as well but that failed to cover my dark circles. So far this is the only concealer that able to cover my dark circles perfectly. But it creases into my fine lines, I've to moisturize heavily to stop it from creasing. But still all concealer I tried this is the best so far. Highly recommended.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have ever used, I love it so much! I usually am not into face makeup at all but i adore the lightness of the product. I use it to cover deep purple under my eyes, to cover small spots and under my nose where I always have a red angry looking rash and my skin has never looked better. The smell is not offensive in any way - much better than the MAC pro longwear I previously used. So thrilled with this game changer product!!

One of the worst concealer used. I have combination skin. For the concealer the Coverage is not bad but crease BADLY under eye. I won't even get this for cheap drugstore concealer. Try setting it with powder but it's useless. It's totally not worth the money. Even LA pro concealer for $1.50usd is better.