NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

I have seen/read many reviews on this. Though some said this is a great concealer, yet there were several others who said that this product is 'over-hyped' due to its high price tag when compare to the actual quality it performs.

However.... to me, this product is TOTALLY worth the hype! The full name of this concealer proves it all; "Radiant" , "Creamy" , "Concealer". It does its job perfectly! It conceals my dark circles and does not crease due to its creamy formula.

I saw some Youtubers said that the "NYX HD concealer" is a dupe to this, and I am strongly disagree. NYX HD had a matte-finish which eventually creased my under eyes, and made it looked patchy. While this NARS one does not.

I'm happy that I made the right decision to purchase it, even though I was skeptical for so long!

BTW, I'm Thai and I wear in the shade "Custard".

on 11/12/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My have oily/combination skin and found this concealer to be very drying. I tried using this under my eyes with with 2 different eye creams and alone and the result after a few hours were always the same - flaky, creasey mess. It looked like I had eye sand under my eyes and when I tried to blend it, the product would look worst.

I also tried it as a contour and it left my nose looking flaky / skin pealing effect.

I have now switched to It cosmetics bye bye under eye and love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is great for under eyes, not that great for covering acne.

Coverage: Medium. It doesn't really cover acne and redness that well partially because it blends out so much that its hard to build up coverage.

Consistency: True to its name, very creamy and incredibly easy to blend. Looks very natural and doesn't cake up at all, which is why its ideal for under eye concealing.

Overall: I really need to conceal acne and redness and don't really have bad dark circles so I probably would not repurchase because I'm looking for a concealer that has higher coverage than what Nars offers.

on 5/14/2017 12:50:00 AM

My HG concealer, covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. I am on my 3rd tube already. I am a MAC NC 15 and Vanilla for this. Sometimes if the blemishes are bad, I will apply MAC first and layer on with this and the coverage is awesome. For dark circles, I use a pink color corrector from Urban decay before applying this and both really work well together to brighten the under eye area.

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

I've gone through 5 tubes of this concealer.
It has very buildable coverage and doesn't crease. Still looks great at the end of a 16 hour day. Doesn't oxidise. Its be best concealer I've found to date - the maybelline fit me concealer is supposed to be a dupe but I find it creases, isn't as full coverage and stings my eyes.

My foundation shade is MAC NC 30, Maybelline fit me 220 and Nars stromboli.

I use the shade ginger on a daily basis which is the same shade as my foundation. When I want a brightening effect I use the shade custard

on 11/8/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years. I use 2 shades, one to conceal and one to brighten/highlight my undereye area. I have not been disappointed. It applies beautifully and does not end up stacking up in creases and does the job: conceals (good coverage). I use a beautyblender to blend it in.

The only prob I find with this is also something which applies to similar products, you pay quite a bit for the product but you cannot get as much out when it is almost over. Someone has a suggestion for this?

This concealer seems to come close to my "holy grail" concealer. If your under eyes are dry this concealer will be your best friend. I have tried A LOT of concealers and i always end up re-buying this one. I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way and it blends like a dream.

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

I used a VERY damp beauty blender to blend out the concealer under my eye and set it with loose powder.
And it looked and feels smooth!
Coverage wise is good as well.

If anyone is choosing between Nars Radiant Creamy Concelaer or Naked Skin Concealer.
Choose Nars concealer instead of naked skin's because Naked Skin is WAAY MORE drying than the Nars one.