NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 7/18/2017 5:17:00 PM

After using so many concealers I have to say this is still my favourite. I find it is the only thing that covers my dark circles (hereditary - so dark) without drying out my under eye. The texture is creamy and mousse like. It applies smoothly and evenly without any patches or loss in pigmentation. When I use this I apply with applicator and blend with my finger, before smoothing out with a damp sponge. I find this wastes less product and keeps the product on the skin. I then set with a translucent loose powder and sponge. This lasts all day and I never look tired (due to my dark circles) at the end of the day. I also do not need any corrector with this as it has a very slight peach hue. Love it.

If i had to say something negative, it would be the packaging. I generally do not like doe foot applicators as they are unhygienic and dry up the product very easily. Also I find it leaves alot of the product around the edges, for at this price I would like to get to. I tend to run out after only one to two months of every day use and I don't find this to be the case with other concealers. I would much prefer a squeeze tube like the Stila concealer which has a thin pin point tip, allowing for less wastage and precision application.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I had such high hopes for this concealer based on how popular it is. It falls short in so many ways. The color range doesn't provide a pale yellow shade, so I had to go with Custard, which didn't do any sort of brightening on my light olive (C2) skin tone. The texture of this concealer is strange, very emollient but it emphasized texture on my under eyes like no other, and felt slippery and just did not look smooth in any sense, even after setting with powder. The wand is too small for highlighting under eyes in my opinion, and would be better suited to covering blemishes (which this formula has a tendency to highlight). You also get very little product for a high price tag. Overall, I think there are much better concealers (MAC Pro Longwear and Tarte Shape Tape are my two favorites).

on 7/9/2017 6:45:00 AM

This is a long overdued review. The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage was my HG for years before this. I still do love it <3

I have this is Vanilla, skin tone MAC NC25-30.

I use this to cover up acne scars mainly on my chin and redness around my nose. It wears better when my skin is less dry because it could cling on to dry patches. I don't use this for under eyes. I did try this at the beginning, but it caused me to develop milia (!!!) and I find it settles into lines over the course of the day - not flattering...

I find it applies best with a small dense brush. I use the Covergirl eyeshadow brush.

Coverage is pretty good. It does tend to wear off by the end of my work day (8-5), but then again, I have a bad habit of touching bits of my face through the day. Perhaps it'll last longer on others.

Will not repurchase as this tube is lasting me a long time with everyday use. Furthermore NARS has recently released a new Soft Matte Complete Concealer that I'm keen on trying!

on 7/7/2017 1:06:00 AM

The formula is not creamy at all. It is dry, it leaves a white cast under my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i really did like this concealer, i do like a high coverage concealer but this is a really natural-medium coverage. The only reason i didnt like this is because im really pale and i got the lightest shade and it oxidised soooo badly on my skintone. Literally went from white to bright orange in 10 seconds and since i have acne i had orange spots all over my face. Would not reccomend if your skin relates to mine!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.