NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 4/14/2018 7:00:00 AM

Had 2 tubes of this stuff I love the formula and how creamy it is I understand the hype around this product. Downsides include the price which is between £22-£25 which is expensive!! Also the applicator makes it hard to get the last bits of product out of the glass tube which is annoying for me.

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

on 3/23/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

After spending the coin on concealers I never ended up liking, I thought I should pick this up. I bought ginger which is described as medium with golden undertones but I would say it’s an un-neutral mix of golden and pink, maybe like a peach undertones. I have olive tan skin and this colour blends in seamlessly, he formula is amazing in coverage an the natural almost luminous finish it gives. It sets well with the minimum amount of creasing (most concealers make me crease like crazy) and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s very easy to blend but if you’re using a beauty blender you should know it’s gonna EAT the concealer. I suggest blending with your fingers first to spread the product evenly and then going over with a few taps from the Beauty blender, this is how you get max coverage with minimum amount of product.
It doesn’t break me out, it doesn’t slip and slide on my oily combination skin. In gives amazing coverage for hyper pigmentation even when I don’t use a corrector and ugh I just love it.
I don’t care for the price because it is worth it and lasts a long time I don’t care spending around 39$ for a concealer that gets the job done because I’m paying for the ingredients, formula, luxe packaging... I would highly recommend for all skin types and I there is no way you can’t find the right shade-I can choose between 4 different shades for undereye+cc+face shade (ginger, macademia, sucre d’orge and caramel) and not one. Keep coming up with more shades nars 👏🏽

I bought this concealer because it is considered the best concealer around for dark circles... I have fair-medium skin and I bought the Vanilla tone, which was the one recommended by the Sephora SA.

Well, I have very dark circles and very dry under eye area. So, regarding this concealer:

PROS:
- Very moisturizing, does not make the under eye area feel dry
- Full coverage

CONS:
- It is very thick and oily
- IT CREASES LIKE HELL. Even with a good translucent powder , it still creases, because it has a VERY thick formula.
- Color is too off - Vanilla is definitely not my tone but Honey looks too yellowish for me
- ridiculous packaging - 100% waste! How am I going to use the concealer to the last drop with this packaging? It's too expensive for so much waste!
- Too expensive, can't get the vibe

Anyway, it's a good concealer because it's not dry and it gives full coverage, but it's definitely not good for the under eye area. Because it's too thick, it creases a lot. And the packaging is horrible, we can't use the concealer to the last drop. I'm definitely NOT buying another one.

on 2/27/2018 12:16:00 PM

I loved this product when I first applied it to my client, then 1 hour later it was creasing : ( the coverage is perfect but even with powdering the under eye area I had problems with this foundation.
Save your money, I prefer Mac and viseart concealors

on 2/23/2018 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It has absolutely no lasting power at all. I wore it for a few hours, inside a temperature controlled building and didn’t sweat or strain at all. It’s such an expensive and over rated disappointment of a product.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

amazing product! so full coverage and easy to blend. Is a bit pricey but when its a concealer like this i dont mind.

For me, this concealer is allllll about how you apply it. When I first bought it a month ago, I instantly hated it. Whether I used my fingers to tap it in, used a 217 brush to buff it in under my eyes, or used a beauty blender, this would crease on me like mad. Then I watched a video Andrea Ali did on YouTube with one of Nars' top people and she said Nars products are designed to go on with your fingers, so the next time I applied it, I used my ring finger to blend the concealer out in downward strokes (very gently; I didn't tug or pull at my eyes, just sort of glided my ring finger over it) and BAM! Beautiful finish, gorgeous coverage that lasted at least 6 hours on me (I don't wear makeup for longer than that anyway) and the colour Custard was the perfect match for me. Please take note of the fact that I use the Bobbi Brown colour corrector in Peach under it, and the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder to set it.

However, having said all of that, I probably wouldn't buy this again. It's too much work for me to gently try to maneuver this into place in an area as delicate as the undereye, and I've just gotten my hands on the Tarte Shape Tape and I'm kinda hoping that will be easier to work with. I'll review that one separately after a few weeks of use. Overall, this is a good concealer, and I do get the hype, but it's just too much work for me.

on 2/8/2018 12:47:00 AM

One of the most over rated products I’ve ever used. I bought this after seeing so many favourable reviews on YouTube. It’s awful! It doesn’t cover dark circles and I could’ve bought at least three superior drug store purchase for less. Don’t waste your money.

on 2/2/2018 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I decided to try this based on reviews here. I am not a Nars fan in general. I got the smaller size and I really love it for concealing under my eyes. I am late 50's, dryish skin, not very wrinkled, NC15/20 and I got Custard which I thought would be too dark but it's fine. What I love is that this never creases or settles into crinkles. The coverage is not completely opaque, but my dark circles are pretty bad and this is prob a more natural look than a masklike coating.

The other thing I love is that I use a variety of primers and fdtns since my HGs keep getting d/c and this is amazing with every single one of them. As foolproof a concealer as I have ever found. Will def repurchase.