NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 12/8/2017 2:33:00 PM

This product is kind of pricey for a concealer, sure - but a tube also lasts me about a year, so it ends up being a really good value. I use Chantilly, which is a great match for my pale NW15 skin. It doesn't cover my under-eye circles but they are the dreaded genetic shiner variety and quite honestly nothing will cover those. I use it for an all around concealer/brightener, and it has a nice texture that looks natural.

NARS is cruelty free, although they've just expanded into the Chinese market which requires animal testing - so I'm not sure that they will be able to retain that distinction for much longer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this so far! The maybelkine version was good but burned my skin. This is def worth the extra $

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D