NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 12/8/2016 11:16:00 AM

I love the product but there are just a few things which annoy me!

The actual concealer is amazing, great coverage & super creamy as it says!

However, the packaging & the price is a bit of a let down.
Packaging - the material of the lid is like a silicone feel so anything that touches it sticks! so after about 3 uses its look so dirty!

The price i suppose comes with the brand so i can't exactly moan, just quite expensive for such a small amount of product. (£22.50)
But even still i still love the concealer and will continue to buy it! :D

on 11/28/2016 3:27:00 AM

I love this product and don't find it too drying at all. It is more heavy duty and thicker consistency than UD Naked Skin but has the best colour options for all skin tones.

on 11/21/2016 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this concealer! I have never found a concealer that wasnt too peachy or too yellow for my skin until now. I am very fair with neutral undertones and chantilly is the best match ive ever found.

I find this concealer to have great coverage and it doesnt wear off throughout my 12 hour work days. It also doesnt break me out which is a huge plus as I am veeeery acne prone. The only con is that it is not that easy to blend, but i use an elf studio concealer brush and it works well

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG under eye concealer. I have very dark shadows under my eyes and I haven't been able to fully cover them with any other concealer, even with several layers. I only need 2-3 layers of this to fully cover my shadows, so it has really excellent coverage. It's extremely blendable thanks to it's creaminess but it's not particularly hydrating. It has a beautiful, natural radiant finish which makes it perfect for highlighting the forehead, nose and chin as well.

I find it starts to wear off a bit after 10-11 hours and on me it creases noticeably after about 7 hours (I usually only get 3-4 hours from a concealer before it creases because I have bad lines below my eyes). It does a little better if I bake it or apply setting powder between each layer of concealer. It doesn't become oily unless I don't set it, and even then I get several hours of wear from it.

At $41AUD it's definitely pricey but considering the incredible coverage and how long lasting it is, it's worth paying for to me. For anyone with light shadows or quite dry skin under their eyes, I wouldn't recommend it.

on 11/11/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm NC20 and got the vanilla shade to use for under-eyes.

Colour match was good.

Coverage was good.

Formula lasts.

VERY drying and made my under-eyes look very old! I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Cle de Peau and this isn't it.

This might be very good for areas other than under-eyes, but thats all I use a concealer for so for me this product is a loser.

on 10/26/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this concealer for my face on days when I am too lazy to go all out with foundation. I use custard for my entire face and Chantilly for under my eyes and sort of as a highlighter. I use a beauty blender to blend in and it works great. Then I use a finishing powder and boom I am finished in under a minute compared to maybe 3-5 with foundation.

i hated this. i was looking for a concealer that wouldn't cake on my dry skin, and after all the positive stuff i heard about it i thought i'd try it. soooo disappointed. it was incredibly dry. not buying again. my fit me concealer is better that nars.

on 10/13/2016 8:24:00 AM

Very good concealer-my favourite.
One big minus for this product is this packing.
Too small, very pricy and at the end there is still product but you can not get it :(
the rest is great.
Creamy, not heavy at all , long lasting and hydrating eye area.
Colours are perfect. You can use it under your eyes or for the rest of your face.
You will love it!
I highly recommend

So I never actually bought this but got one of the ladies in Space NK to put some on me. I hated it! Radiant and creamy? More like thick and heavy. I left it on to see what it was like in different lighting. A few hours later I looked in the mirror and my undereyes where all crepey! I mean it was all dry and you could see so many lines and I normaly have oily skin issues on my T-zone.

The lighter colours in the range aren't that great either. Chantilly is the palest and leans yellow and Vanilla is darkerer and leans more pink. Vanilla seemed to match my skin colour the best (cool tone leaning a bit neutral, NW20).

Not worth the £22.50 price tag. There's way more concealers out there that do a better job. I've been trying out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (15 - Fair) recently. It's supposedly a dupe for NARS but bizarrely the Maybelline one is much better! Much more smooth and creamy and never left my skin all crepey and dry.

I sorta feel bad writing a review on a product I never actually bought but just wanted to warn others to definitely try before you buy. It may well work better for you than it did for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

As much as I love and swear by Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, I thought I'd love this as well -- I thought they'd be complementary. I see a lot of positive reviews, but this product just didn't get along with me at all.

I'm 46 and pale/fair. I have dark circles under my eyes and they're bad, not easy to cover. One eye is worse than the other.

I used Vanilla. I moisturized before applying. The color was fine for me. But the coverage of this Nars concealer was simply not enough once blended out. It somewhat covered the darkness under one eye, but did not mask the discoloration under the other one. It did mask broken capillaries on the sides of my nose, though it looked somewhat thick and caked even when blended out. At that point I was thinking it was not the best, but not the worst.

I decided to use setting powder, hoping that once powdered, the undereye coverage would improve somehow. This is where things went horribly awry. I used a sparing amount of Tarte Smooth Operator loose powder to set. OH MY GOD, THE HORROR. Immediately the Nars concealer looked caked like cracked earth. So, so crepey and chalky and it created new undereye wrinkles I never had before! It looked so unnatural, words fail me. It easily added 15 years or more to my face. I was getting ready to go out with my husband. He heard me cursing and apologizing for running late, but I said "Honey I've GOT to redo my makeup. I can't leave the house like this." He was gonna yell at me, but then he saw it, and he said, "Oh, WOW. I totally understand." This is a man who would tell me I looked good almost no matter what, if it would get us moving out the door. That's how bad this was.

Now, as tempting as it is to blame the Tarte Smooth Operator for not playing nice with the Nars concealer, I can't blame the Tarte powder. That powder works flawlessly to set my current concealer (which does a far better job than the Nars one!). Currently I am using Mary Kay Full Coverage Foundation as a concealer. I would not recommend it as a foundation (too thick for my taste), but as a concealer, it's excellent. It doesn't settle into or emphasize fine lines. I like it and I don't know why I wanted to try something new. I guess even when we're happy with a product, we always want to see if there's something even better. I found out this isn't it -- at least not for me. Giving it 2 stars because before I set it, it did at least cover the broken capillaries on the sides of my nose, and because the range of colors offered is good. It's hard for me to completely savage a Nars product, let alone one liked by so many others, but ime this was awful. I returned it to Sephora.