NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 11/11/2017 4:10:00 AM

This is my best concealer, and I have re-purchased it many times. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't settle into any fine lines. However, it doesn't cover all of my dark circles - but nothing ever does, so I'm not too mad about it. I apply this under my eyes, and blend it out with a beauty-blender, before setting it with a loose setting powder.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

on 11/3/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Benefits oversold at the counter, I left with high hopes only to be underwhelmed by another ordinary concealer. Upon application, the product seemed promising with a smooth, silky texture, and moderate coverage. In under 10 minutes, the "luminous" finish began to crack, highlighting the slightest of skin imperfections. My eyes looked better without this product. Perhaps, this might work on younger skin or for use other than the eye area, but not for me!

on 11/1/2017 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another failed concealer for my under-eye dark circles. I am very fair so I bought Chantilly and it is too pale for even a pasty faced woman like me. I am of Irish descent and I did not think anything could be too pale and after reading comments about the Vanilla turning orange, I didn't want to chance that. Anyway, too light, almost looks like white grease paint. Texture is not great, seems drying. I really looked forward to this because I LOVE Nars blusher. This concealer for me is a major fail and I will not purchase it again. I consider this to be a waste of a fair amount of money.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

Pros:
Very pigmented coverage
Great for covering under eyes
Easy applicator
Good colour range

Cons:
Very expensive
Product runs out quite quickly
Quite dry - sometimes emphasised lines and difficult to blend out.

Overall while the coverage is great the price point is too high to keep on buying - wasn't worth it for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this since just about everyone online was raving about it. I really cannot tell much of a difference between this and Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Just the price. I much prefer Tarte Shape Tape or Cle de Peau if I need more coverage. I do like the range of colors, and the texture. There is nothing wrong with this concealer, I do like Nars products and buy them instead of something that would be less expensive. This is just not one that I would buy again since there is nothing special here.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

I really hate this concealer. I have quite wrinkly / creasey under eyes and it just looks HORRIBLE on me when I put it under my eyes. It looks really cakey and very drying and makes my creases VERY noticeable. The only thing I use this for is to highlight my forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin and to be fair it's really good at that although you have to be careful with it calling up on your nose. I use the shade vanilla which is the perfect highlighting shade for me. (I am mac nc20-nc25). Personally I don't think it's worth buying this because the formula really isn't great and you also hardly get any product in the tubey thing. It has worked for some people but for the price definitely try it before you buy it and don't make the same mistake as me and just impulsively buy it and now regret baso all your life choices ://