NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 3/1/2017 12:47:00 AM

This was my first step into higher end makeup. This was my upgrade from the Maybelline FitMe Concealer and I found that this definitely had staying power on any dark spots or acne that needed clearing up. This concealer seemed to not do so well for my undereye circles, but I made it work up until I accidentally dropped it and shattered it.

Never in my life had I hoped for a product to be Maybelline than NARS until that moment.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

As much as I love my MAC Studio Finish concealer, I find that it has a tendency to settle into the fine lines and crevices in my eye area - occasionally balling up after powder has been applied. I figured that a liquid would be a better choice, both in texture and in wear.
I had heard that NARS had a decent line of concealers, and I figured I would try it.

It was a little more viscous than I expected, but not overly so. Other than texture, the application was smooth and it was incredibly easy to blend and build coverage as necessary.
It wore well, with minimal creasing and/or travelling on the skin.

I definitely plan on repurchasing if I should happen to run out.

on 12/8/2016 11:16:00 AM

I love the product but there are just a few things which annoy me!

The actual concealer is amazing, great coverage & super creamy as it says!

However, the packaging & the price is a bit of a let down.
Packaging - the material of the lid is like a silicone feel so anything that touches it sticks! so after about 3 uses its look so dirty!

The price i suppose comes with the brand so i can't exactly moan, just quite expensive for such a small amount of product. (£22.50)
But even still i still love the concealer and will continue to buy it! :D

on 11/28/2016 3:27:00 AM

I love this product and don't find it too drying at all. It is more heavy duty and thicker consistency than UD Naked Skin but has the best colour options for all skin tones.

on 11/21/2016 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this concealer! I have never found a concealer that wasnt too peachy or too yellow for my skin until now. I am very fair with neutral undertones and chantilly is the best match ive ever found.

I find this concealer to have great coverage and it doesnt wear off throughout my 12 hour work days. It also doesnt break me out which is a huge plus as I am veeeery acne prone. The only con is that it is not that easy to blend, but i use an elf studio concealer brush and it works well

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG under eye concealer. I have very dark shadows under my eyes and I haven't been able to fully cover them with any other concealer, even with several layers. I only need 2-3 layers of this to fully cover my shadows, so it has really excellent coverage. It's extremely blendable thanks to it's creaminess but it's not particularly hydrating. It has a beautiful, natural radiant finish which makes it perfect for highlighting the forehead, nose and chin as well.

I find it starts to wear off a bit after 10-11 hours and on me it creases noticeably after about 7 hours (I usually only get 3-4 hours from a concealer before it creases because I have bad lines below my eyes). It does a little better if I bake it or apply setting powder between each layer of concealer. It doesn't become oily unless I don't set it, and even then I get several hours of wear from it.

At $41AUD it's definitely pricey but considering the incredible coverage and how long lasting it is, it's worth paying for to me. For anyone with light shadows or quite dry skin under their eyes, I wouldn't recommend it.

on 11/11/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm NC20 and got the vanilla shade to use for under-eyes.

Colour match was good.

Coverage was good.

Formula lasts.

VERY drying and made my under-eyes look very old! I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Cle de Peau and this isn't it.

This might be very good for areas other than under-eyes, but thats all I use a concealer for so for me this product is a loser.