NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

on 7/29/2018 8:43:00 PM

i bought this concealer in the shade vanilla the second lightest shade. i love the way that it blends out with a smooth matte finish. i use it under my eyes almost every day. looking at the shades now there definitely could be a lot more and the lack of chose is slightly disappointing. overall i do really like this concealer but there may not be the right shade for you.

on 5/27/2018 5:15:00 PM

Don't love packaging but OH MY WOW is this concealer amazing. I have bad, bad skin, like, going-on-Accutane-soon bad. This concealer sits SO WELL (atop a primer but even without) blends so easily is pretty damn full coverage and is the best product I've ever used. Only downside is that it's expensive, and doesn't come with tons of product (and with skin as bad as mine I practically use it as a foundation layer lol)

on 4/3/2018 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got so happy when I swatched it at sephora! It actually seemed to be a light enough shade for me, no yellow ondertone more neutral /pink, I bought it in shade:chantilly. I rarely find shades that matches me.

In swedish kronor it is 350:- maybe about 35 dollars, expensive, but it is a more luxury brand.

Personally I love the packeging, I think its luxury enough for the price, but the black top easely gets dirty, and I can't be bothered to keep it neat and clean. It feels quite heavy and the glass component looks pretty, it has pracitical applicator with a doe foot.

It creeses less than other concealers I have tried, but its not perfect, the bes t yet for me :) right now om setting it with nars translucent powder in crystal with an eco tools brush. I blend it out with a damp beaty blender, i prefer the little small green one. I have to play around with different methods and see what works better/worse. Right now Im happy with it, a little does go a long way, and also great coverage in my opinion comparing to other concealers I have tried.

My skin is wery drie so even the eye area can get really flake and irritadet, I even covered up a wound with this and it worked fine. DOsent irritate my eyes. I cant use it as an eye primer, I havent find one concealer that wokred for me like that so nothing strange for me, I use eye primer instead, I got hooded eyes.. I Do have wrinkles under my eye, I rccomend using pandas dream cool eye stick underneath. Its just an all trough good experience with this product!

on 3/24/2018 5:58:00 PM

Love this concealer.

Despite its claims to be radiant and creamy i dont think it is immensely in either department.

Its very medium coverage. And i can find it slightly to stiff to apply and i cant get a bit of creasing and dryness

Those are the one flaws, because this is a really good concealer neverless. It covers my dark circles and makes my undereye area look a but brighter. I also find that the product runs out very quick and i hate when i get to the end of it.

But i love this concealer because it always holds up on my skin. It never fades or budges and it covers.

on 2/7/2018 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is overall a very nice concealer. I found it creased a little throughout the day but other than that the coverage and consistency won me over. Leaves an airbrushed look on the skin

on 12/8/2017 2:33:00 PM

This product is kind of pricey for a concealer, sure - but a tube also lasts me about a year, so it ends up being a really good value. I use Chantilly, which is a great match for my pale NW15 skin. It doesn't cover my under-eye circles but they are the dreaded genetic shiner variety and quite honestly nothing will cover those. I use it for an all around concealer/brightener, and it has a nice texture that looks natural.

NARS is cruelty free, although they've just expanded into the Chinese market which requires animal testing - so I'm not sure that they will be able to retain that distinction for much longer.

on 11/11/2017 4:10:00 AM

This is my best concealer, and I have re-purchased it many times. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't settle into any fine lines. However, it doesn't cover all of my dark circles - but nothing ever does, so I'm not too mad about it. I apply this under my eyes, and blend it out with a beauty-blender, before setting it with a loose setting powder.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

on 11/3/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Benefits oversold at the counter, I left with high hopes only to be underwhelmed by another ordinary concealer. Upon application, the product seemed promising with a smooth, silky texture, and moderate coverage. In under 10 minutes, the "luminous" finish began to crack, highlighting the slightest of skin imperfections. My eyes looked better without this product. Perhaps, this might work on younger skin or for use other than the eye area, but not for me!