NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I've gone through 5 tubes of this concealer.
It has very buildable coverage and doesn't crease. Still looks great at the end of a 16 hour day. Doesn't oxidise. Its be best concealer I've found to date - the maybelline fit me concealer is supposed to be a dupe but I find it creases, isn't as full coverage and stings my eyes.

My foundation shade is MAC NC 30, Maybelline fit me 220 and Nars stromboli.

I use the shade ginger on a daily basis which is the same shade as my foundation. When I want a brightening effect I use the shade custard

on 1/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!!!! I have tried every concealer out there ranging in price from £5-£30 and this is by far the best concealer I have ever used!!!

Covers my dark circles completely, without turning ashy/sallow later in the day. I'm also prone to product forming fine lines below my eyes, and when set with translucent powder this concealer gives a creaseless finish.

I also use a couple of strokes of this over my foundation to give more of a dewy natural look (I use full-coverage foundation so this can sometimes lead to a flat look without a bit of dew).

For colour reference, I am NC25 in Mac SF, C3 in Mac FB and Dawn in EL double wear, and the shade Custard was perfect.
Honestly if you're in two minds about this concealer, just buy it!

on 12/24/2016 4:17:00 AM

This is great for under eye circlres- nice consistency, good coverage... It doesn't last well though and that's my only complaint, I have to reapply after 4-5 hours.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

I would never buy a different concealer ever again! I'm a light-medium to medium, and I'm using the Medium2 Ginger. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and it blends well even if my skin gets darker from visiting hot countries. It's especially good for brightening up my under eyes. I just put a tiny blob or two near my wrist then apply it on my face using my pinky. No need to over apply at all. That's why I think the price is good because this thing will probably last me forever since I don't use that much on a daily basis.

NOTE: Not very good at covering pimples though. If you don't get a lot of pimples, then I highly recommend this.

on 12/10/2016 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pretty good for highlight and covers dark circles well, a little drying, better in the summer, bit pricey.

on 10/22/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer! When I first bought it, I didn't really like it but with proper application it's amazing. Probably the only concealer I've used that covers dark circles and doesn't crease.

I have a dry under eye area so I usually hydrate with Smashbox under eye primer or Khiel's creamy avocado eye treatment. I then apply this concealer using my fingers and I set it either with Mac finishing powder or Australis banana powder to prevent creasing under the eyes. I wear NC 20 foundation in Mac, and the Nars medium custard is a perfect tone

on 9/18/2016 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer!! I am already on my third tube because that is how much I love this stuff. It is medium to full coverage and blends so easily. It is great for both the under eye area and any blemishes. It brightens my face so well for a flawless look. Since NARS recently added new shades, the collection works for so many different skin tones!
Would definitely repurchase!

on 9/9/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would say this is my second favorite concealer - Tarte Shape Tape just made it to my number one spot far surpassing this...I always knew I would find something better out there but until now this concealer had done its job fairly well, it did what I needed it to, I just wasn't convinced that it would be my forever and always! Before finding this I was using MAC pro longwear and was searching for something a bit better - MAC was good, but not great either. It would tend to make my eyes look a bit old.....Anyway, this one definitely has staying power and covers well. My biggest gripe was the coloring, I found vanilla to be way too light and custard to be a bit dark. I like my concealer to be lighter than my foundation but not too many shades lighter like the vanilla was. Custard was more like a perfect match to my foundation (currently nars luminous Santa Fe). I just bought a new bottle of this before buying the Shape Tape, so I will have it for a while as a back up. I may re-purchase in the future but for now I am hooked on the Shape Tape. I do reccommend this product, though, it has to be good keep second place!!!

on 9/4/2016 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer made my under eyes itchy and swollen. Very swollen my parents were worried. I always used urban decay naked and its amazing. Soo natural and doesnt crease. This nars one creases like crazy. Even before it made me swollen i was thinking to return it because it was creasing so bad. I will just stick to urban decay.