NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I've gone through 5 tubes of this concealer.
    It has very buildable coverage and doesn't crease. Still looks great at the end of a 16 hour day. Doesn't oxidise. Its be best concealer I've found to date - the maybelline fit me concealer is supposed to be a dupe but I find it creases, isn't as full coverage and stings my eyes.

My foundation shade is MAC NC 30, Maybelline fit me 220 and Nars stromboli.

I use the shade ginger on a daily basis which is the same shade as my foundation. When I want a brightening effect I use the shade custard

on 1/12/2017 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Although I never buy cosmetic products in a "tube with a wand" packaging (apart for mascara,obvsly), being a germaphobe that I am, I finally gave in to the Nars. The reason - me being very pale and neutral (around NC10) and them carrying the Chantilly shade. Finally I found a purrfect match that I can use as is, hurraaah! So, shade-wise it is very desaturated - nothing yellow or pink in it (unlike another very fair concealer that I recently swatched by Smashbox which is about as fair as the Chantilly but is yellow-based). And unlike my (still HG) undereye concealer by La Prairie in 1 which is a *very* fair pinkish shade, good for color-correcting the under-eye blue circles but alien anywhere else on my neutral complexion. I guess this is actually the first concealer *ever* that is fair enouph for me and saves me from all the fuss of mixing shades or color-correcting with another product.
    Coverage-wise, the Nars is imo easily buildable to full coverage. Never oxidises, barely (if at all, actually) separates on the oily parts of the face even after long hours. Doesn't accentuate/dehydrate further my dryish cheeks. Doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin *at all*. And doesn't AT ALL make me break out. Goes very well with my powder foundation. A possible downside (not for me, though, as I'm very ok with specific-purpose products, also the Nars lacks the color-correcting shade tinge) is that I do agree with those who say that it doesn't work well for under the eyes - I do find that for my thin and dryish skin there the Nars looks unflatteringly dry. I also love that it doesn't feel silicony/slippery/oily (which is maybe why it is too dry for my under-eye area). So, all in all this is my new HG concealer for blemishes.
    I even feel bad for my Becca Ultimate coverage which is very different in texture to the Nars and in a full-workday-test performs worse than the Nars; but they should have made the Praline shade fairer, so blame's on themselves. I'll now have to figure out how to use it up - maybe in the summer, as imo it runs in-between the Nars Chantilly and Vanilla.
    By the way, the Vanilla being the next shade in the Nars line is SO much darker than Chantilly, like nc15 at best imo.

on 1/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!!!! I have tried every concealer out there ranging in price from £5-£30 and this is by far the best concealer I have ever used!!!

Covers my dark circles completely, without turning ashy/sallow later in the day. I'm also prone to product forming fine lines below my eyes, and when set with translucent powder this concealer gives a creaseless finish.

I also use a couple of strokes of this over my foundation to give more of a dewy natural look (I use full-coverage foundation so this can sometimes lead to a flat look without a bit of dew).

For colour reference, I am NC25 in Mac SF, C3 in Mac FB and Dawn in EL double wear, and the shade Custard was perfect.
    Honestly if you're in two minds about this concealer, just buy it!

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

According to me this concealor is just okay. I did find a match for my NC30 yellow undertone skin in the ginger shade but it just wasn't enough coverage. I don't have bad dark circles but this did not even cover enough. the good part is any is that it did not settle into the fine lines but that's about it. I can't apply a second layer for more coverage without making it look too cakey. The search for the perfect concealor goes on.

I really wanted to love this concealer but it seems everyone is having a different experience to it than I. Bought it in the lightest shade, apply under my eyes and on forehead and chin for highlight and find it to need a lot of product for high coverage. When I do, I like the coverage and the brightening pigment it has BUT it creases??? I swear this doesn't happen with anyone else, yet for me it always does. Bearing in mind I'm 18 with zero wrinkles lol.

Weirdest thing, I also find it makes my eyes sting and water when I apply it on my under eye area. Does anyone else get this? I've really been wondering...

Average packaging except the box practically fell apart.

favourite concealer hands down. one of the only products that truly lives up to the hype. Doesnt crease or cake and blends beautifully. I'm in the shade camel and the coverage is buildable. I have spots of hyper pigmentation under my right eye which is my concern area and it covers most with just a couple dots!!

on 12/24/2016 4:17:00 AM

This is great for under eye circlres- nice consistency, good coverage... It doesn't last well though and that's my only complaint, I have to reapply after 4-5 hours.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
    I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
    I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

I would never buy a different concealer ever again! I'm a light-medium to medium, and I'm using the Medium2 Ginger. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and it blends well even if my skin gets darker from visiting hot countries. It's especially good for brightening up my under eyes. I just put a tiny blob or two near my wrist then apply it on my face using my pinky. No need to over apply at all. That's why I think the price is good because this thing will probably last me forever since I don't use that much on a daily basis.

NOTE: Not very good at covering pimples though. If you don't get a lot of pimples, then I highly recommend this.