NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 6/19/2018 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Ok, so I tried this on years ago at a department store and wore it around awhile and was not impressed. They also said my color was the vanilla one and when I wore it just screamed I have on concealer. I decided to give this a go again because I wanted a concealer I could wear alone without foundation and the woman at Ulta recommended it. So, I got the color creme brulee and I love it. I have read a lot of people say it creased on them and that is what it did initially for me but not this time. I can wear this and it blends in nicely with my skin color. It also does brighten my eye area but looks natural and does not scream I have on concealer. I also have to say I wore this to the pool, not intending to swim, but my little guy asked me to on a water slide and I did and it stayed on, even when I was dunked in 12 feet of water and lasted throughout his baseball game after. I didn't have time to shower so don't judge me. Overall, I would buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

I first used this concealer with a full face of foundation, & truthfully didn't care for it. It just didn't wow me, especially for the price. It sat in my collection for awhile- and I decided to try it out with a more natural face. Some days, I like to look more natural (though I love full out glam most days ❤️) I honestly had troubles finding a concealer that didn't look obvious under my eyes. My skin is clear, and I have tiny under eye circles- but I have blue veins under each of my eyes. I've had them for years, and they have always made me self conscious- they're easily covered with a full face of makeup. This is the only concealer that looks flawless under my eyes. It brightens, covers the blue veins & just looks beautiful. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. Considering no laser place I've gone to will zap these veins (they're to close to my eyes) I'm really happy with how this looks :) not sure why this doesn't work with any of my foundations - but I'm not complaining.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my HG concealer. I’ve tried numerous drugstore & high end concealers however they either are cakey, too dry, too oily or crease easily.

This concealer is amazing. The texture is very creamy, opaque & isn’t too thick. It glides on the skin beautifully, I use the Real Techniques Expert Concealer brushes to apply both under my eyes & on any blemishes. I notice if you apply too much product, it can get cakey so I recommend only using a small amount!

I purchased the two shades Vanilla & Chantilly as I wasn’t sure what would suit my fair skin. Vanilla is slightly too pink but I’m able to it use it for red areas or blemishes on my face. Chantilly is a touch too light for my skin tone, so it’s perfect for under eye highlighting. I usually set my under eye area with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder however it doesn’t crease even if I don’t use it.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of the staples in my makeup collection. Vanilla is just a tad too pink for me but the Chantilly is perfect. I 100% would re purchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.